1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

AC FAN STOPS WORKING

Discussion in 'Electrical Systems' started by Kaushik Talauliker, Apr 10, 2015.

1. SanketGajane

SanketGajane Amatore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    Thanks

The regulator or resistor board would be different. The pic I have shown is of the blower as seen from under the glove box with the connectors. The orange connector gets quite hot. I am not sure of this the the came wire which comes in from the regulator :(

Mine to could be the resistor problem like your. But Linea resistor costs Rs2.5k. Did you fit in an aftermarket resistor pack or got it repaired?
  2. jayadev.m4u

jayadev.m4u Amatore

Vijayawada
    Yea its a aftermarket one
  3. SanketGajane

SanketGajane Amatore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    @jayadev.m4u which model do you own? Is the car with climate control ac?
  4. jayadev.m4u

jayadev.m4u Amatore

Vijayawada
    I own a emotion pk Linea and it does come with acc
  5. ronak agrawal

ronak agrawal Timido

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I am facing the same issue with my Punto MJD 2010 model.
    The ac used to work sometimes whereas sometimes the blower used to refuse to start.
    I took the car to authorized Sky Moto fiat service center and they said the resistance is gone and the wiring has issues.
    I told them to fix it anyhow as Pune's temperature is very hot these days.
    They charged me 5.25k for the same and returned the car.... The very next day again the blower did not start like before, i again submitted the car. This continued for 3 times within a month and now its 4th time when my car's blower is not working at all.
    Escalated the same issue to
    service.india@fcagroup.com
    around 2 weeks back and the complain manager called me to say that the issue is with the blower as per the workshop.
    I am so pissed off on them, its been more than 10 days and they have not bothered to call back or reply even after calling them multiple times.
    Why should i spend money because of their blunder in identifying the issue? The call center guys are not ready to provide any senior guys's email ID yet.
    Can someone please help, what should i do now?
  6. PradeepM

PradeepM Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    That's a very valid point Ronak. The best that can be done here is talk to them and be patient. I agree they have not diagnosed it at the first point, but a rant will only leave a bad experience for both the parties. Try to converse nicely and ask them to adjust the charges you already paid for the work that is due now. If they are adamant and not willing then we can further escalate to Mangesh of someone up the chain and seek assistance (have this as last resort). Nothing works well than having a good rapport with the staff at the service center, a smile and some patience will always take us a long way. Kindly keep us posted.

Cheers,
    pradeep.
  7. ronak agrawal

ronak agrawal Timido

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thank you Pradeep.
    I will surely keep my cool.
    I will keep you guys posted on the same.
    PradeepM likes this.