1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

AC compressor

Discussion in 'Electrical Systems' started by r2d2, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Seems nothing to worry unless you smell something burning. This thread should give you some information about that

http://www.teamfiat.co.in/minor-issues-questions/8274-smoke-ac-vent.html
    1 person likes this.
  2. mvb4u

mvb4u Regolare

AndhraPradesh
    Guntur
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @Italia-linea

Thanks for sharing the information regarding auto climate control systems in our cars.
  3. sriramr9

sriramr9 Amatore

Chennai
  4. venky1957

venky1957 Novizio

Kumbakonam/Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi all, Yesterday when I was driving back from Trichy, near Perambalur, I was feeling slightly hot inside the cabin with AC on. I tried all modes including LO (16 deg), only blower is working. What could be the reason ? Chennaites, where is Ramkay Fiat workshop near Tambaram or Velachery or OMR....
  5. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Venky sir, hope you remember me. Ramaky is on the OMR. just before the toll gate at Perungudi. Take the service lane after Hi-Style and take the next left, you have signboards leading to the place. There is a Renault service neighboring Ramkay.
  6. venky1957

venky1957 Novizio

Kumbakonam/Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi DRIV3R, Very well remember you. Thanks for the info. Any contact person/tele number at Ramkay OMR. Pls give me.
  7. venky1957

venky1957 Novizio

Kumbakonam/Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi DRIV3R, I got it in the Dealership and service review thread. Thanks....
    1 person likes this.
  8. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

8754588644. This is SA Magesh's number. You can reach him in case of any technical clarifications. :)
  9. Hi Venky, pls let us know-how is the service and stuff at Ramkay OMR, Moreover; I believe it could be the gas level or might need to check the condenser in the Car by the service guys. Kindly let us know what they have diagnosed.
  10. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

1 person likes this.