1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Absolute Emotion

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by pdydeva, Oct 10, 2012.

1. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Cause they are from TATA not from FIAT so its obvious ..
  2. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Hi Pdydeva, you are atleast lucky to say fitted with few accessories.. when i took delivery none of the accessories promised were fixed and to my surprise SA was not ready to agree and argued that its indeed fixed...though later he obliged and fixed it after few days.. pity is they removed my mats which i had purchased from outside and put there mats and also removed the ribbon on my car without my notice.. :A when i asked for they bluntly refused and said there were no mats or ribbon on the car.. :evil:
  3. pdydeva

pdydeva Regolare

India
    Which dealership is this? so that I can stay away from them in the future :)
  4. pdydeva

pdydeva Regolare

India
    Picture time..

Uploading pictures of my car. Sorry for the low light pictures.

20121012_190302.jpg 20121024_113842.jpg 20121030_134224.jpg 20121030_134318.jpg 20121030_134351.jpg 20121030_134410.jpg 20121030_134449.jpg

That's me with my Punto
    DSCN0848.jpg
    3 people like this.
  5. pdydeva

pdydeva Regolare

India
    185mm of Ground clearance wasn't enough for the Bangalore roads.. scrapped the underbody (probably the engine guard) couple of times :(
    Gotta lift the vehicle and check for the extent of damage..
  6. raj29

raj29 Superiore

ahhh, not good to hear the scraping part.

Hey deva, more pics of the beauty would do. :-D
  7. pdydeva

pdydeva Regolare

India
    True.. my heart skipped a beat when the underbody got scratched..
  8. Where in Bangalore you scrapped. I feel 185 mm is enough to negotiate against any speed breakers in Bangalore roads. Only think need is be extra cautious against some huge breakers kept.
  9. Skpunto

Skpunto

I too have that problem. I travel with my car to Bhiwandi (near Mumbai) and the body scrapes alot. But the body work of this car is solid and you need not worry much.
  10. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

congrats for your Punto !! I read your comment : "Rear door opening was bit difficult. Had to pull the lever twice or thrice atleast to get it unlocked (same experience on 5 other Puntos at the yard). May be requires getting used to."

Even same issue with my car too..but only on left rear door....many times this door can not open from out-side !!