1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

About to join the Fiat family... suggestions and free advice please . ..

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by joeswatmail, Nov 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi SOMNATH, if I am not wrong you got this offer from GARODIA. Please give some more details; I may help you in this regard.
  2. Somnath Maitra

Somnath Maitra Timido

Kolkata
    Kolkata
    Linea T-Jet
    Sorry provjyot and sandipan, I made a mistake. It was Oct'2012, from Garodia. Initially they told me it was oct'13 but VIN number revealed it was oct'12.
  3. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    My suggestion,please avoid this one.This car remained idle(if the km reading is to be believed) for full 2 yrs in the yard.
    It's giving you some benefit primarily but may severely disturb your 'peace of mind'/'experience of ownership' in future.
    Somnath Maitra likes this.
  4. Somnath Maitra

Somnath Maitra Timido

Kolkata
    Kolkata
    Linea T-Jet
    Hi sandipan, perhaps u r right. But somehow I like the pre-facelift linea more... and that is not available anymore... I am a bit confused...
  5. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    @sandipan_r15 and other TFIans from Kolkata, is it not true that this dealership name has had a lot of dealership issues and harassment and horror stories with customers. I am unable to locate a particular thread/post, but there are many references on the Internet and some very clear on another popular forum. I am not trying some blind mud-slinging towards a dealer/dealership, but if things have changed please suggest so for benefit of TFIans. @somnath maitra I would recommend you to approach this dealer very cautiously or look for alternatives if, when and where possible.
  6. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Ex-showroom Kolkata price of LINEA MJD DYNAMIC is--9,64,910/-
    You have been offered @ 9,64,910-200,000=7,64,910/-

Now the ex-showroom price of LINEA T-JET ACTIVE at KOLKATA is 7,94,329/- & there are some offers like free insurance on new LINEA as well.
    If your monthly run is not extremely high, go for LINEA T-JET ACTIVE ,this car will literally blow your mind.And you will get
    complete peace of mind (this car being a fresh one)+all new improved interior+all 4 disc brake(i.e.superb braking)+auto on/off headlamps+rain sensing wipers+one of the best petrol engines in the segment.
    Just go for it.You will love to own a T-Jet.
    And if you really finalise then better you buy it from AUSTIN.
    Avoid GARODIA(as ASIMPESON has said in his previous post).

Somnath, all our dreams are not fulfilled in our lifetime & you just think that the pre facelift model is not written on your fate.If you still want one go for a good used one from any reputed used car dealership.
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2014
  7. dadasaheb

dadasaheb Regolare

Pune
    MH 12 (Ranjangaon)
    Linea 1.3
    i will suggest to go for the 2014 Linea, currently it is on 1 lakh discount offer. so if calculated you will be getting a fresh new car with good interiors also in the 2014 facelift and a 2 year new car than one is offered to you. also there won't be a hanging sword over your head as it will be in case of oct 12 car can be.
    sandipan_r15 and Somnath Maitra like this.
  8. Somnath Maitra

Somnath Maitra Timido

Kolkata
    Kolkata
    Linea T-Jet
    @sandipan_r15 T-jet is the undisputed best but this will be our 3rd familly car and I don't really want this to be a petrol one.
  9. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Just test drive the 2 cars(T-jet & MJD) back to back & take your decision.But don't go for that 2012 MJD;Don't go for GARODIA.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 30, 2014 ---
    A pre facelift LINEA T-JET (TUSCAN WINE) EMOTION (2014 make, as I was told by the SE) was available(till last week) at GARODIA. If u are ready for a T-JET (for the sake of pre facelift look)and the car is still unsold then you may try that one.
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2014
  10. Somnath Maitra

Somnath Maitra Timido

Kolkata
    Kolkata
    Linea T-Jet
    Can u or other members plz give idea about the actual in city mileage of T-jet in Kolkata traffic, with ac on.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.