1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

About to join the Fiat family... suggestions and free advice please . ..

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by joeswatmail, Nov 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    @joeswatmail Brilliant! Cheers to you, your wife...and your upcoming Evo.

If you'll permit a silly pun: life just EVOlved, no? ;-)

all the best, do keep us posted
  2. joeswatmail

joeswatmail Amatore

Pondicherry
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
  3. joeswatmail

joeswatmail Amatore

Pondicherry
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Guess what colour Evo I booked?
  4. joeswatmail

joeswatmail Amatore

Pondicherry
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
  5. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    WOW!Congrats for your EVO.
    nibedk likes this.
  6. aramico

aramico Amatore

KA 51 / KA 31
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Ohh!! no.no.no & yes!! congrats on your booking. Welcome to Fiat family.
  7. joeswatmail

joeswatmail Amatore

Pondicherry
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Yesss.
    I reached the Showroom at pondicherry to have a look at Magnesio Grey. when I rushed to the backyard of the showroom and looked at Grey. There was no drama or theatre (imo). Inspite of my long wait for seeing the Magnesio grey. I was not at all impressed in anyway when I saw it.
    I took a red 90hp Evo for a short spin. (more on that later)
    My dad reached the Showroom by then and we literally circled around the white, grey, red, tuscan Evo's many times got tired literally ( made a 3 hour drive in an ancient Maruti 800 in stop go traffic, without power steering, to reach the showroom ).
    The sales manager was very patient with us and asked us to get inside the customer lounge to relax and decide on the colour. Thankfully on that day the Fiat showroom looked deserted nothing unusual (no offense) . Thats because a Sales Executive had his marriage and so even everyone who work there were off at that time.
    So me and my dad and 2 other sales person were only present inside the showroom at that time. So calm and quite we sat in the lounge sharing our thoughts about the models, variants and colours.
    A few minutes later we heard a short horn and there entered a Glitterati Gold Evo emotion, that was due for delivery on that day.
    My dad and I were just blown away by the sheer flamboyance exuded by EVO in gold. Its a thing of beauty that is a treat to our eyes but not to everyone's taste. This is a reason why people fear to own such a colour. But as I mentioned in my previous post. I like to be unique.
    One look and I pretty much knew what my heart wished for.
    And thus, it happened.
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2014
    asimpleson, sandipan_r15 and prabhjot like this.
  8. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    ha! Funny, but just the right way to decide things (AFTER all the research and reflection of course): just like that?! Terrific.

enjoy
    asimpleson likes this.
  9. Somnath Maitra

Somnath Maitra Timido

Kolkata
    Kolkata
    Linea T-Jet
    Hi all,
    I am a fresher in this forum. Admirer of Linea. Got an Oct' 2013 manufactured linea 1.3 dynamic, 102kms on odo, paint little affected, two one inch dents, engine compertment hose pipes dirty. The dealer is offering a discount of Rs.2lac, and getting the paint corrected. Please give advices.
  10. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    A great deal, for such a low-run mileage diesel Linea. How much is it working out to, exactly?

Do a thorough PDI, though. Please look up the PDI thread here on this form.

The offer is from Garodia, i guess? The opening of the new Austin Fiat, a famous and reputed old HM, Mitsu and Hyundai dealership, at Chowringhee is great news for Calcutta/WB new and old Fiat owners, hopefully.

All the best, keep us posted? Cheers
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.