1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

About me !

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by narayankg, Dec 9, 2010.

1. narayankg

narayankg

Bangalore
    Hi All

Am joining this group with a positive thought that I am soon going to be a proud owner of a Italian beauty called the Linea (needs no introduction here am sure !). Based in Hyderabad currently and orginally from Bangalore, my association with Fiat is from when I was a kid sitting beside my father as he drove his Fiat.

Reaching a stage in life where I am buying my own Fiat makes me nostalgic. Concorde motors willing, I should have my Linea Emotion Pk tomorrow. Look forward to a rewarding time through this forum where I intend to share my experiences and also learn from others'.

Regards
  2. rajeev_pillai

rajeev_pillai Regolare

Mumbai
    Kochi, Kerala
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Hi narayankg,
    Welcome to TFI.
    Please check the vehicle before taking delivery and ensure you get all promised accessories. ::T
    Post some pictures and most important, check the spelling of Name, Address etc in all relevant documents.

Drive safe and sensibly and enjoy the beauty. :steering

Rajeev
  3. narayankg

narayankg

Bangalore
    Thanks Rajeev.
    Will sure post pictures of the beauty once I have got it. It would be a shame if I didnt do that :)
  4. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi narayankg. Welcome to TFI and congrats. Looking forward to see your ownership thread and pics. :)
    Make sure to do a thorough PDI. Visit the download section to download the PDI list for Punto/Linea.
  5. NAREN64

NAREN64

COIMBATORE
    Narayan,

Welcome to TFI. Happy & safe driving.
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Narayan Welcome to TFI. Do post your buying experience and Photos of your Italian Beauty
  7. Welcome to TFI. Do a proper PDI and ask for delivery during day time.
  8. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    hey narayankg, welcome and njoy the beauty. Do post ur buying experience and ur italian babe in pictures.
  9. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Red carpet welcome to you and your Linea, narayankg. Enjoy your drive in your brand-new Linea.
  10. narayankg

narayankg

Bangalore
    PaddleShifter, Naren, Kedar, Atul, Ansal, Ravi

Thank you all for your welcome and I sure will try not to disappoint you with my welcome post (with pics). You mentioned about a download section for me to get the PDI list. I looked around and didn't find a section for downloads (you can blame that on ineffective searching !) Can someone please point me in the right direction or provide a link? It would be helpful as I am yet to get my car and I have be assured that I will get it between 7 & 8 pm today.

Feel like giving a piece of my mind to Concorde Motors...Lets hope I get my car today.
    :irked