1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

About 99rpm.com

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by vaibhavc, Oct 12, 2017.

1. vaibhavc

vaibhavc Amatore

Hello everyone there,
    I would like to know the reliability of 99rpm.com in delivering fiat spare parts.
    The issue is that I met with an accident last month. I was hit by a speeding Maruti Dezire from the rear while I was driving. I applied the brake when the car in front stopped. After about 2-3 seconds I heard a loud thud and realized that I have been hit from behind.
    The impact was so much that my car moved in front and hit the car in front of me.
    After police panchanama etc. I had to leave my car with a local garage.

Now the problem is that the local garage fellow is unable to source the parts. It has been more than one and a half month now and I am getting desperate. Today I checked the parts on 99rpm.com. Almost everything of Fiat cars is available with them.

I want advice regarding the credibility of 99rpm and how long they take to deliver the parts. Though the website claims that they dispatch the products within 48 hrs after payment is made. Is it true?

Please share your experiences with 99rpm and advice.

2. gpunto75

gpunto75 Regolare

Nasik
    Grande Punto 1.3
  3. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Very recently there have been reports of delayed deliveries etc. But those are WhatsApp reports. Therefore there is no sure shot way of telling if this is a temporary issue or something else. Take it with a pinch of salt.

Having said that I would suggest you to better go to Kolhapur FASS or arrange it from FASS at Goa if functional again. Kindly contact Shri. Mangesh Kodalkar or area service manager for Fiat under which Goa region is also available. Under Insurance RSA options you can or should utilise maybe?

4. selwyn.a

selwyn.a Amatore

GA01
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    I have purchased multiple times from 99rpm, for both Palio (in Goa) and Punto (in Bangalore). Always been a positive experience, and service and delivery was good.

5. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Esperto

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    +1

6. Rama

Rama Amatore

Delhi
    Punto Evo 1.3
    +1

7. vaibhavc

vaibhavc Amatore

Thanks for your response friends!

8. selwyn.a

selwyn.a Amatore

GA01
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Finally what happened? were you able to get your car fixed?

One thing that I have found lacking in 99rpm is their willingness to communicate and respond to queries on mail. They dont have a customer helpline of any sort. According to an email reply I got from them once, they claim to be a self-service kind of portal where you have to find your exact part number and purchase it. No additional assistance will be provided by them.

On a side note, I have come across a few more sellers providing spares (both OE and aftermarket) for FIAT, which may help fellow FIATians:

• Saral Trading
    https://www.facebook.com/pg/Saral-Trading-LLC-Mumbai-207137513151712/posts/

Ordered a couple of items, found service to be good. Seller is responsive and helpful on whatsapp. He has some OE parts for palio which I couldn't find in other places.

They are very responsive on whatsapp. Ordered a set of aftermarket front shock absorbers for palio.

Found them to be less responsive. Had to follow up to get a response for queries. Have not ordered anything so far.

kedarbendre and limraj like this.
  9. limraj

limraj Esperto

Trivandrum / Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Certainly, will help as an alternative to 99rpm.

There are more number of parts suppliers for Fiat cars, but no cars from Fiat !

C_S likes this.