1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Abarthified - Sting powered..

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by zenwalker, Dec 15, 2013.

1. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Guys,

Today got my babez abarthified. With sting powered, i feel extra happy and proud to drive her. :dancing

Got it done at Hi Creatives, Mr. Hafeez is a nice chap and deals customers really good. Listens to all your needs and does exact the same also provides suggestions. Good chap. Happy to do business. Costed me 2K INR. The quality of work done is really good. Thanks hafeez.

Now she is beauty outside, next making her crazy inside aka Tuning :D

DSC04708.jpg DSC04710.jpg DSC04711.jpg DSC04712.jpg DSC04713.jpg DSC04715.jpg DSC04716.jpg DSC04720.jpg

Thanks to Sham (theblack).

Btw, guys i need suggestion windshield sticker of Abarth. What kind of sticker can i get it done? Pics would be fine too. Also rear lower bumper also i am thinking of going for black vinyl work. I remember puntom's car having the same. Any suggestion with pics for same?

@Sham (theblack),
    U got front and read windshield stickering done. The rear glass area is quit small and in that you got sticker done. Doesnt it block your view may be a bit?

Thanks,
    Zen
    7 people like this.
  2. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

So how many scorpions stung your babez to make it sting powered?:evilsmile

Just kidding, but I was expecting some new remap sorts when I saw the thread title.

Looks good, I like the work on the steering and front grille logos especially.
    1 person likes this.
  3. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Scorpion counts, is the stung count ;)

Yep thats next. I am just waiting to understand more inner depths of the car, i mean for remapping i need to understand more of what i have and what i need. So may be around 10K ill think off going for map. Mean while, just reading other folks (wolf thread especially) story and understanding and trying to co-relate my needs.

Yes sir, the work done is top class. I liked it.
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2013
  4. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    I'm glad you liked him. Now even you can recommend him to others
  5. Prash1407

Prash1407 Amatore

Bangalore
    Zen, thats good work done!!! Looks cool... Any reason why you got the scorpio in blank rather than red?
  6. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Zen,

Fantastic work, althought I would have loved to see the scorpions in Red instead of black. Why are the wheel caps still left out, when are you going to Abarth them too? Frankly the front logo does not gel well with the sticker, you should have got the original logs instead.

All in all nice work.
  7. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Awesome Zen,Fantastic work,
    Loved it.Now i am also thinking to mod my Punto to Abarth:D
  8. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Sure why not. Btw, i had a question for you in the original post. Also the front windshield abarth banner you have, does it adds any value apart from looks? Like sun blocking or does it blocks your view properly?

Well the reference design i had seen had black on it, besides black there alone looks kool than red. Next week if you are going, i am thinking of joiing you mate. Thinking for going windshield and wheel caps stickering as well. Keep me posted!

I some how forgot the wheel caps until at the end. I asked if he could do it, but he said it would another hour. As it was already 6PM, i decided to get it done next time. Even windshield also pending. Probably ill get them all at once soon.
    I am sorry, i did not get your point on front logo. You mean to say i should have gone for original metal logo of Abarth. It would cost me alot more mate ;) Plus we have good thief's all around. So why risk!

Kool, get it on mate.

@All,
    Thanks guys!
  9. Prash1407

Prash1407 Amatore

Bangalore
    Sure Zen, I will keep you updated and lets go there together
  10. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Paint the fog lamp shrouds painted black(looks out of place with black grilles) and get smoked headlamps and the heat factor rises up.
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2013
    1 person likes this.