1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

abarth

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by dr.kush123, Nov 20, 2013.

1. dr.kush123

dr.kush123 Timido

indore
    Hi guys. Can anyone tell me from where I can order abarth logos abd the autographix of abarth. I really am looking forward to exchange the fiat logos with the abarth ones. Plus please also let me know of the approximate price for it.
    Thanks.
  2. dr.kush123

dr.kush123 Timido

indore
    Guys...atleast someone reply. I really need to know abt it
  3. Racing_2012

Racing_2012 Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    1 person likes this.
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    dr.kush123 you can order Abarth logos from www.ebay.co.uk or Partsworld link mentioned above.

Regarding Abarth graphics:

Which graphics you are looking for? If you want I can send you vector file and you get Abarth graphics on side profile of the car from local radium art shop.

I have Abarth Logo vector file as well. If you are interested to get Abarth stickers to paste on existing FIAT logos then I can send you the vector file for logo as well.
    1 person likes this.
  6. dr.kush123

dr.kush123 Timido

indore
    Thanks. R they goin to deliver newhere in india.
  7. dr.kush123

dr.kush123 Timido

indore
    Thanks alot guys.
    @kedar - dude can these vector images can be used or pasted over the actual logos of fiat. As they cant replace it. Rite ?
    Also please send me an example of how to use it if you have pasted any of these on ur car.
  8. dr.kush123

dr.kush123 Timido

indore
    Hi kedar. Cn u please even guide me how to use these files. I had a look at the link given above by ravi about the abarthed punto of The Black. The logos surely look good. How can I get the same work done. Kindly guide.
  9. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    @dr.kush123

You need to visit the Radium Art shop nearby you with the vector fie and open these files in Corel Draw.
    Import the image in Signwizard software available at the shop.
    Take the measurement of of Logos and cut the file accordingly.
    For Abarth logo you need to cut it in different section and paste it one above another as mentioned in theblack's thread.
    For Abarth strips the width of the strips is increasing towards rear door. You can extend these strips to front bumper.
    Total costing would be around Rs. 1500 for front and rear logos + strips.
    1 person likes this.
  10. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2