1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Abarth treatment done.please suggest some good alloys.

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by varun pandit, Sep 27, 2012.

1. varun pandit

varun pandit Amatore

dehradun
    got punto alloys

hi ppl.finally got punto o.e.m alloys from a fellow t.f.i member[,pulkit].painted them 2day,and changed hub caps,as there were few scratches[i hate scratches]will post pics soon after buying new tyres, tomorrow[planning for m.r.f zlo]195/60/15.
    1 person likes this.
  2. Go for yokos,or atleast apollo...
  3. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Which colour did you paint it?
    Yeah, i also suggest to go for some better ones like michelins or yokos ..
  4. varun pandit

varun pandit Amatore

dehradun
    bought yokos 2 day[ es 100] for 5100 each.tread pattern is good,side walls cover the margins of alloys.removed truck like mudflaps till next rainy season.ride quality and stability has improved now,even the ground clearence is up.post pics 2 day.

---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

varun, color is same, silver with a clear coat,i don't know how black wud luk on my alloys.
    1 person likes this.
  5. varun pandit

varun pandit Amatore

dehradun
    new pics

DSCN2140.jpg DSCN2141.jpg DSCN2142.jpg DSCN2143.jpg DSCN2145.jpg DSCN2146.jpg DSCN2148.jpg
    5 people like this.
  6. vivekrj.dieselhead

vivekrj.dieselhead Regolare

delhi
    Your ride looks cool mate. Now the wheels looks very hot with those 195 section wheels.
    A suggestion do get a linea's armrest, you'll love it after installation. And get the sensors colored in body color.
    About getting the head lamps smoked you can visit retro rides at delhi, they have done headlamp mods on linea and punto.
  7. varun pandit

varun pandit Amatore

dehradun
    thanks vivek.now i'm planning for new abarth stickers[will shorten the height of side strips]
  8. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    thats kickass doc...
    Those stickers look good enough to me... If you are changing, keep it just till the "curve" in the door, i mean the height.
    If you like, Blacken the top and also the inner portion of the headlamp too like the abarth EVO in europe..
    like this: http://www.teamfiat.co.in/modifications-tuning/5670-project-grande-punto-sporte.html
    My friend did these two this month here and costed him 2500 for both.
  9. Excellent choice of tyres,btw how much you got for the old ones?
  10. varun pandit

varun pandit Amatore

dehradun
    i got only 1400 for all tyres.those tyres hve clocked 31000, nd were gud in condition.is it ok for all 4 tyres without rims?:confused: