1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Abarth treatment done.please suggest some good alloys.

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by varun pandit, Sep 27, 2012.

1. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I would suggest you to go ahead with the 16 inchers.. and you can get 205-55/R16 tyres...safe bet..
  2. varun pandit

varun pandit Amatore

dehradun
    well most of the ppl [friends,family]feel that t-jet has multi spokes which will not luk gud on my modded punto,they'll luk better on sedan.most of them have agreed on punto oem's
    1 person likes this.
  3. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    Hey Varun,

Nice ICE Setup you have got buddy... I am sure it must be sounding awesome when its with the specifications mentioned by you...

And yeah... You can do online shopping for Alloys as well...

Specifically the alloy's design link sent by VJ (Vijays777) in the above post is successfully fitted on my Car and another TFIan - "Soccerfan"s car as well... Though we have 14 inch alloys not the 15 inch...

Regarding the other designs... Many other TFIans have ordered it from www.saimagwheels.com ...

Cheers...

Neel :up
    1 person likes this.
  4. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

I feel the same.. although i like the 15'' linea alloys.. more than the 16''
    1 person likes this.
  5. varun pandit

varun pandit Amatore

dehradun
    bro the sound quality is awesome.pioneer head units are compatible with jbl speakers and amp.new pioneer series have multicolor display just like my new head unit 6450bt
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2012
  6. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    Kool... you should have also posted the pics of Pioneer's head Unit :)

Cheers...

Last edited: Oct 4, 2012
  7. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    find here the pic....

IMG02974-20120610-1910.jpg
  8. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Hey varun ,was didnt see ur reply , Yeah its a very good looking alloy , Naughty , saw in ur forum great man , on running it will be good.
    its a 2d alloy 2 different designs we can see w.r.t our focus ...
    1 person likes this.
  9. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    Hey Vijay...

Yeah It looks stunning when its moving... And as you rightly noticed its kinda 2d alloys, 2 different designs we can notice w.r.t. our focus :up

By the way... Thanks for the good words and the likes on my Thread's pics...

Cheers...

1 person likes this.
  10. varun pandit

varun pandit Amatore

dehradun
    spoiler

new clamps,custom made for existing spoiler.height lowered 2 inches. DSCN2137.jpg DSCN2139.jpg .howzzz it.
    4 people like this.