1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

ABARTH - Starts here

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by Cubbie, Apr 12, 2011.

1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    If you need ABARTH like graphics on Punto doors I have the vector file for that. You just need to give that file to that Radium shop. He will cut it for you. If you are interested I will forward that to you. PM me your email address.
  2. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

The best thing i loved it the TEAM FIAT.CO.IN written at the back by accomodating the fiat logo. looks very elegant.

i wish i had a punto. cannot do anything to the linea. a simple sticker here and there on linea and you damage her elegance :(
  3. teky

teky Esperto

I like the one with the Italian flag behind, That would be suiting your Punto TBH. I think the Red is kind of out of place for this color, You would need something bigger on your C-Pillar similar to what Vigneshram has done.
  4. once i started reading thro this thread i was searching for a mention of my name somewhere,but yes i found that in teky s post.Yeah i have a sticker shop nearby who does all this for me.But i give him the vector file.so all he needs to do is cut the sticker in the machine.So he charges me very less.i paid 20 bucks for the scorpion on the c pillar.i m attaching pics n yeah that is my new spoiler.N one more thing please tell me whether my car can take a black roof.i m dying to do.I m also holding some cash.wanna do it badly,but i dont wanna do it and then get a bad feedback and go n tear it.its almost 2k to get it done.

IMAG0089 (1).jpg

Last edited: Apr 13, 2011
  5. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

I have 3 more spare with me and as stated above.. so one for u and Italia_Linea and who is the 3rd lucky person?
  6. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Beautiful cutting.. and charge is 1/4th of Jaipur... Next time I will try to get the price reduced... Can you let me know where is this vector file available?
  7. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

i have a spare sticker of this as well.. ;) Pune goodies coming ur way..keep watching...
  8. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Guys this is just nice and another thing is that we have a similar kind of person in Mulund who can do these kind of sticker for us in Radium.

Kedar any sticker that is made from Radium cannot be easily removed from the paint of the car without scrapping some paint along with it unless the sticker is made up of vinly.

If any one is interested we can collectively go and get these stickers created from him (guy from Mulund) either in radium or vinly.
  9. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

:eek: Hmm.. never knew this, but this guy told me it can be removed :confused: its definitely radium and not a vinyl...

will avoid anything on body.. i was planning a big Chicago Bull on the bonnet as next step !!...
    Both Scorpion and Bull has a significance for me... Scorpio is my Moon Sign and Bull is my Sun sign.

10. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Count me in for the Black color Abarth sticker on the Fuel Cap (1 no.)Need one badly - I Liked it , Just PM me your Account details will send the money to your account.