1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Abarth Punto or Avventura "Powered by Abarth"

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by teja rs, Nov 3, 2015.

?

Based on my requirements plz Suggest ABARTH PUNTO OR AVVENTURA "POWERED BY ABARTH"

Poll closed Nov 8, 2015.
  1. Abarth Punto

48.0%
  2. Avventura powered by Abarth

56.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    I would suggest you to get the car at the earliest and dont leave at the dealership. If parking is an issue at your hostel, then keep it at home. In the meantime, your number would also arrive. Study well, and if your home isnt very far, make it an incentive, study harder and in turn, take the beast out for a spin on the weekends.
    1 month of insurance isnt a big thing, when compared to your peace of mind, that you would specially need in these exam days.

Cheers
  2. KPR

KPR Regolare

TN
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @teja rs Have followed heart so far and do what your heart says man!
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Take the delivery and keep the car at your home instead of keeping it your hostel.

Buddy best of luck for your PG exams and study hard, your Avventura will wait for few days and then all yours sir.
  4. Ravi_M

Ravi_M Regolare

Indore
    Indore
    Linea 1.3
    +1 to what @kedarbendre suggested.

And congratulations for the red hot Aventura @teja rs. By the way, the name reminds of a don TEJA in Andaz Apna Apna.

And members, help me in recalling about Turbo Fiat.

I recall a thread about new dealership at Vijaywada for which suggestions were asked for an appropriate name, I think in 2013-14. Is this the same dealership?
    asimpleson and kedarbendre like this.
  5. teja rs

teja rs Timido

Rajahmundry
    vijayawada
    Fiat Enthusiast
    @Turbothinghy I have decided to take delivery by tomorrow or on Monday. Will keep it at my home town. My home is 200km from Rajahmundry (the place where I am staying now) can't make it on weekends:(, and yes I will study double hard from now so that I can enjoy Focoso soon after the exams and before my results are out.. Thank you.

@kedarbendre Thank you, I will be taking delivery and keeping it at my home and will get the registration work done.

@Ravi_M Thank you, I haven't seen that Movie , I was a kid when it got released and I will watch it at least to know about don Teja :pompous:..
    Turbo Fiat, Vijayawada is the same dealership which has asked the suggestion for the name of the dealership in 2014.

Once again Thank you all for your inputs.
    Cheers.
  6. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Awaiting loads of pics. :joyful:
  7. teja rs

teja rs Timido

Rajahmundry
    vijayawada
    Fiat Enthusiast
    @asimpleson Yes defanately lots and lots of pics.. The plan is my friend will be doing the pdi on Monday, and by Tuesday evening I will be taking the delivery if pdi is clear.. My friend PrabhakarAVR alias Probiker .

Cheers.
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2016
    Murphy_Fiat likes this.
  8. Hi teja rs, plz let me know.if need any help to park ur car in rajahmundry till u finish ur exams...I am from Rjy..if u r interested I will ping u my mobile no....
    Murphy_Fiat likes this.
  9. teja rs

teja rs Timido

Rajahmundry
    vijayawada
    Fiat Enthusiast
    @sreekanthksv Thank you very much, I will be parking it at my home town, Tiruvuru. Will be getting registration work done in the mean time. Thank you for your kind gesture.

Cheers.