1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Abarth Punto or Avventura "Powered by Abarth"

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by teja rs, Nov 3, 2015.

?

Based on my requirements plz Suggest ABARTH PUNTO OR AVVENTURA "POWERED BY ABARTH"

Poll closed Nov 8, 2015.
  1. Abarth Punto

48.0%
  2. Avventura powered by Abarth

56.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Great choice, congo.
    Still wondering why there is 14:12 score on poll.

Country roads means you needed high GC. and Avventura was the correct answer against the Abarth punto.

My experience, it is rock solid @150 on Pune Mumbai E way. And you would soon agree.

Infact it is perfectly tuned, as good as Duster or Storme. Making it further stiff would make the ride quality like a bullock cart.
    Agreed, it is not a hatch, the ingress, egress & the suspension simply tell u that it is not a mere hatch but a definite SUV character in it.

Agreed, it is not HOT, but hottest, especially after getting the Abarth under the hood.
    Murphy_Fiat likes this.
  2. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
  3. rkperumala1

rkperumala1 Novizio

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Looks like @teja rs is busy enjoying rides on his new Avvy !!!:happy::happy::happy:
  4. teja rs

teja rs Timido

Rajahmundry
    vijayawada
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Hi..thank you all for your replies.. Sorry for late replying.:writer:

@Murphy_Fiat Due to some issues it got really delayed. I have booked avventura Abarth (exotica red) yesterday I would be getting the vehicle in about ten days..@rkperumala1 not yet, but defanately in a fortnight..
  5. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @teja rs: Bro let me be the first to congratulate you for bringing home a practical beast :)
  6. teja rs

teja rs Timido

Rajahmundry
    vijayawada
    Fiat Enthusiast
  7. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    Congrats teja for the Beast. Do Post alot of pictures for us
    teja rs likes this.
  8. teja rs

teja rs Timido

Rajahmundry
    vijayawada
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Murphy_Fiat likes this.
  9. teja rs

teja rs Timido

Rajahmundry
    vijayawada
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Hi.. Update on Avventura Abarth: Did partial payment of the car, remaining I would be paying on the day of delivery.. Acc to showroom guys car has started from factory, might be reaching the Turbo fiat, Vijayawada on Monday/Tuesday, likely to take delivery in next mid week if everything goes on smooth. Mean while I came up a name for my Avvventura Abarth, Focoso which means dashing, fiery, hot, hot-blooded, hot-headed. Please share your views and also any suggestions.. Thanks.
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2016
    Raaz, Murphy_Fiat and Turbothinghy like this.
  10. teja rs

teja rs Timido

Rajahmundry
    vijayawada
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Hi.. Got a call from Turbo Fiat saying the Avventura Abarth has arrived. :)

But need your opinion regarding taking delivery of the vehicle.
    The thing is I am considering to take delivery next month. The reasons are:

1) I am having my PG exams next month and I am very busy preparing and I stay in hostel and there is no proper parking to park the car and all I can do is to leave it on open ground and cover it.
    Even If I take the delivery now I Would not be using the car much.

2) The other reason is the insurance of the vehicle and warranty would extend another month if I take the delivery next month.

There are two options which I am considering at this point.

1. Keep the vehicle at the Turbo fiat stock yard and take the delivery next month. Had a word with the owner of the Turbo Fiat he said it ok, but didn't confirm it.

2. Take delivery and keep at my home, even at my home the vehicle will not be used. But will be getting the registration work done in the mean time.

But my heart is telling screw all the reasons get the car and drive it at least for 10min as a stress buster. ;).

Please give ur valuable opinion guys.. Thanks in advance.
    Murphy_Fiat likes this.