1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Abarth Punto fully destroyed yet Driver came out alive

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Inderpreet Bajwa, Sep 5, 2017.

1. Inderpreet Bajwa

Inderpreet Bajwa Amatore

Amritsar, Punjab
    Linea 1.3
    Rama, Bala, amitshedha and 6 others like this.
  2. amitshedha

amitshedha Amatore

This is another proof of excellent build quality of fiats..

Inderpreet Bajwa likes this.
  3. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Although there is no denying that the build quality of Fiat is the USP, some attention to be given to the driving behaviour too. One story as said in the link says the driver was doing 150 speeds. Owning an Abarth - does it automatically mean there is no speed limit which is to be followed? The power at the hands of the driver is insane, as I had experienced in a Linea T-jet but driving sensibly is the key message here to avoid such an accident.

Let us not keep glorifying the Fiat build quality, let us also follow traffic rules and set speed limits. My 2 cents. Pains me to see such a beautiful beast totally mangled which could have been easily avoided.

4. varin11

varin11 Superiore

Bombay
    Linea 1.3
    Really sad that the accident took place but happy that the car was Fiat thus saved the driver with its immaculate tank like body.

Inderpreet Bajwa and amitshedha like this.
  5. Tushar Mishra

Tushar Mishra Novizio

Kundli, Sonepat
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Stories like these are the main reason that I am still considering to buy a Punto even when the car is technically almost 8 years old in India. There is no other car manufacturer in India who is offering a product which has solid build, awesome ride quality & handling and superb brakes in a single package.
    Going to visit few showrooms this weekend and going to finalize either a Punto/Urban Cross.

Inderpreet Bajwa likes this.
  6. amitshedha

amitshedha Amatore

You can buy an urban cross and get some year end discounts in Dec.especially if u can afford an abarth powered one.
    It looks fantastic as well.