1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Abarth Punto/Avventura T-Jet -Launched

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by ramjn, Dec 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kgramesh

kgramesh Amatore

Palakkad, KL
    Linea T-Jet
    I doubt it would be 135 ps. Most probably it will come in the same state of tune as in the Linea T jet to be sold under Rs. 10 Lakh. And if it is really 135 ps multiair, then the price would definitely be higher. Whatever, let it come. Now, I have a dream, wow !:D
  2. Vikrant Joshi

Vikrant Joshi Regolare

Pune
    Only wish that they launch as early as possible. Competition is fierce and very quick to the market. 135hp surely looks interesting and will work to some extent only If Fiat India is serious to market it properly.
  3. SOOZ_P

SOOZ_P Regolare

BANGALORE
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Guys this is a true news. Before autocar and teambhp, a fmc forum guy visited Ramki fiat and spotted this one and Jeep Cherokee. This 135 bhp and torque details have been given by the service guy. The odo reads 85k kms. As informed by the fass, the car reached for the service issues. As shared by the fmc member, few pics
    uploadfromtaptalk1428772644898.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1428772670322.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1428772705155.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1428772734594.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1428772754119.jpg
  4. tweeting_fiat

tweeting_fiat Timido

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Fiat Enthusiast
    True,to me it looks the same 114 bhp edition really doubt Fiat would invest in the higher power tune for the limited numbers. It will be locally produced and possibly a mellowed down 'Abarth branded edition' than an all out Abarth car. As you said whatever let it come ;), finally something for the petrolhead. Would like some snazzy colour's for this though esp electric blue (man that is a looker!!) .
    amitshedha, kgramesh and prabhjot like this.
  5. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    The 135 hp figure, if more than a rumour, could mean the original plan of 2 versions of the Evo+Avventura being offered: the Linea-tune and an uptuned 'Abarth' version, may still be on.

It doesn't matter whether it's a co-branded 135 hp offering or 2 sepearte ones. All that'll really matter is whether they've learnt their hard lessons about marketing and advertising: quantity and quality, look/feel/tempo/buzzzzz/humour/irreverence-mischief/desi-enough, etc.

Tough to be optimistic about sales numbers, but as a Linea t-jet owner/enjoyer: that say 200+ new Evo+Avventura owners/discoverers also get to partake of/share its unique pleasures (as an all-round package on these 3 Fiats) every month is a nice thought, isn't it? Discover who's the real, in a way 'original' boss of the sporty, youthful, saucy car in India: Fiat.
  6. Saket Sidana

Saket Sidana Regolare

Delhi NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    Coincidentally, I got myself got clicked with the same model and color while I was in US recently. :D One of those is my profile pic too on fb. This is how Fiat has turned me to an eternal fan. I hope they launch 500x in India and I would love to own it.

IMG_20150226_144336060_HDR.jpg

IMG_20150226_144416029.jpg
  7. Raj_pol

Raj_pol Regolare

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    @prabhjot Prof, and do not forget the rearview cameras please and if they can do away with the stupid blue & me that would be great. Market it with Indian guys in the ad -maybe a scene in Delhi with the car racing other cars and breaking rules - that would sell like crazy :p. No Italians in the ad - won't work and then do test runs with the "gt" twins and show the T-jet (if it can) beats them in straight line acceleration, 0-100 etc.
  8. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    The second photo in post No. 83 clearly shows the REAR DISC BRAKE :happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:.It's time to get the finance ready.
    prabhjot likes this.
  9. acechip

acechip Superiore

In fact, it would be better launched as a more exclusive ABARTH T-JET, sold and serviced by Fiat India. Just like Datsun from Nissan. That particular tin can sells more than double of Fiat cars :banghead: On that point alone, Fiat management team should be hanging their heads in shame.
  10. Saket Sidana

Saket Sidana Regolare

Delhi NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    @Raj_pol, why do u find blue &me stupid? My experience has been good with it and it recognizes our Indian accent very well. Ford sync is less usable than blue & me in my opinion. It wld be good to know what problem u face with it and I can try tgem out.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.