1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Abarth Punto/Avventura T-Jet -Launched

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by ramjn, Dec 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Frankly I am of the opinion that the Abarth Punto was priced a wee bit more than actual. I was expecting in a range of 9.25 to 9.5L so that the OTR does not exceed 10.5L. Which would have made it more easily attractive when compared to its peer. Now that the prices are announced and confirmed that the ex showroom rate is Delhi specific and not Pan India, the OTR in Metros will easily cross 11L.

Nevertheless its an enthusiast car and only enthusiasts will only buy it. I was surprised that even Avventura Abarth is being offered at the same price range considering that the normal Avvy and Evo have a difference of almost 2L presently
    bharath, prabhjot and kishorekrs like this.
  2. kishorekrs

kishorekrs Amatore

Punto Evo 1.3
    Considering fiat perspective maybe its priced little steeper but as far as competition is concerned I believe its lesser than Polo GT. Now that makes a difference with what Fiat is offering at that price range!!
  3. vista7155

vista7155 Regolare

^^ no it is not the TSI is trading at 8.4 ex shroom Delhi so T-jet is 1lakh more while Linea Tjet is trading less inspite of sedan so logically it should have been undercut the TSI or at least priced 20-40k more than Linea for additional 40bhp and Alloys IMHO.
    One more good news is we can easily Convert our humble Punto into Abarth by modifying with OEM Abarth logos and much more accessories available:finger:
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2015
    Bala and kishorekrs like this.
  4. sreedhara_bj

sreedhara_bj Amatore

I'M in now. But wont buy in a hurry, probably by next Feb or March because of some other commitments. I will go for Linea if it comes with "Powered by Abarth", or else its only AVVY :)
    prabhjot likes this.
  5. KKAUL

KKAUL Amatore

Grande Punto 1.3
    It should be a waste gate type.
    I don't think VGT for petrol engine exist right now for commercial vehicle. Not sure will have to check
  6. Deepak

Deepak Regolare

Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @KKAUL : the turbo present in linea tjet is a FGT right, if the same is tuned I think it's the FGT in Abarth as well.
  7. arian

arian Amatore

Is this car available with any Fiat Dealer in Mumbai? Called up Torrid yesterday and the lady had no clue. Didnt even take my number to call back, if and when the car arrive. Cant believe the situation to be so bad in a big city like Mumbai when it comes to sales and service. No dealers to sell and service the car in the whole Mumbai town and central suburbs till thane!
  8. SVN

SVN Amatore

Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    @ moderator: Kindly move if found OT

Hi All,
    My suggestion to improve positive word if mouth would be as below
    1. Can everyone of us who take TD post positive review in our FB / Twitter /what's app/Hike /.....
    This will attract more views as well
    2. Whoever have login in other forums can also keep adding positive comments without any bias. rather bashing, it can be of genuine detailed (if possible) response/comment which help readers for better understanding and also put pressure on author (to avoid similar mistake in future)

3. Any positive video upload in YouTube with good number of likes and shares in social media

This can help to improve brand/product image
    Ichimaru, VIJENDRA SINGH and Deepak like this.
  9. Bala

Bala Esperto

Is this available at nexa?! :)
    Pricing of the car suggests so :)
    asimpleson likes this.
  10. tarunactivity

tarunactivity Amatore

Linea T-Jet

The abarth punto does have Bluetooth streaming! Checked it out today . The ICE unit looks the same, but there are a few differences on the LCD display.

I dont know whether its a simple upgrade to enable this.
    Also , the BnM voice is slightly different, and the USB/Aux port uses a new front / back connection rather than the left/right setup in the current punto.

Note the "BT" logo on the head unit, and the Device name on the dashboard panel.

Edit: Adding a video as well
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2015
    Anup, cassini, Turbothinghy and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.