1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Abarth Punto/Avventura T-Jet -Launched

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by ramjn, Dec 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adisrini1103

adisrini1103 Amatore

Coimbatore
    Linea 1.3
    So there are two kinds of abarth powered avventura?? one with and another without sparewheel??
  2. kunwar.g

kunwar.g Superiore

Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Think the spare wheel was removed just for the Raid De Himalaya. If you see on the wheel and the arm was removed the clamp and sparewheel lock grove was still there.
    adisrini1103 likes this.
  3. ASNM

ASNM Amatore

Navi Mumbai
    Right, but I wish & hope they remove it permanently, the two's characters does not go well together.
  4. Whencut86

Whencut86 Amatore

Chennai
    Fiat Enthusiast
    On the contrary, I love the Avvy with the spare wheel tail gate. Remove it and my love for the car diminishes :p . Avvy powered by Abarth is also scheduled to be launched on 19th. Priced less than 10 lakhs. 5 Bhp less and 5 nm torque less is a trade off for beefed up suspension and increased GC and Avvy CUV design.
    prabhjot likes this.
  5. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    The Avventura with its subtle yet loud-brodcasting black cladding/trim, Abarth alloys and that aesthetically-rare-and-beautiful/singular spare wheel @ rate of 140 hp and 210 odd Nm...will be a double-dhamaka of an offering! ;-)
    pabhishek and SVN like this.
  6. Saket Sidana

Saket Sidana Regolare

Delhi NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    To me also, Avvy powered by Abarth is a more promising option for the enthusiasts. Looking forward to 19th to know all about it, but no plans to buy any. Just that it would now put my TJet to shame with all the power it has.
  7. Vikrant Joshi

Vikrant Joshi Regolare

Pune
    Read in teambhp that Kashyap Fiat has got the car and offering a test drive! Hope someone in the forum has a test drive today !!
  8. adisrini1103

adisrini1103 Amatore

Coimbatore
    Linea 1.3
    It seems the punto abarth will get Bluetooth audio streaming as well.
    Source : leaked broucher in Facebook

Does that mean the 2014 owners can upgrade their softwares?
  9. anoop

anoop Superiore

The launch is just one day and the car is available now for display at various malls, but this thread is as good as dead. Why so such a lackluster \ cold shoulder approach?
    I hope there will be a live coverage and live updates tomorrow at least.

Common TFI-ians, wake up and get ready to welcome the Speed King - let us #givespeedacomplex

Also, posting the brochure from Team-Bhp - I love the tag line and ADs.

1428435d1445083458-close-look-fiat-punto-evo-abarth-t-jet-img_20151017_1705032.jpg

[​IMG]

Source: http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/166968-close-look-fiat-punto-evo-abarth-t-jet-33.html (Head over there if you like to see some snaps)

--Anoop
  10. Saket Sidana

Saket Sidana Regolare

Delhi NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    0-1 kms in 30.4 seconds is a nice take!
    JohnyBoy likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.