1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Abarth Punto/Avventura T-Jet -Launched

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by ramjn, Dec 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whencut86

Whencut86 Amatore

Chennai
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Have a doubt here. Been on my mind for quite some days now. Will 155mm ground clearance make the underbody scrape big speed breakers and uneven roads even with the stiffened suspension? This 155mm GC is what is making me go for a Avventura powered by Abarth. Maybe a test drive in Punto Abarth over speed breakers shall rest my doubts.
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    We drive our Linea (2011 model) with 161mm GC. And remember that the wheelbase of Linea is much higher than that of Punto.
    Abarth Punto with 155mm GC may not be as bad as it is being speculated.

On a personal front, I prefer the performance cars to have low GC. :)
  3. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
  4. adisrini1103

adisrini1103 Amatore

Coimbatore
    Linea 1.3
    I think this time they did it good... My bro in law, who has no idea about fiat or cars , now knows that there is a budget race car coming from the age old brand called fiat.

See, that is improvement
  5. anoop

anoop Superiore

Fiat-Avventura-Abarth-11.jpg

Avventura Abarth - First drive review by Overdrive is out : http://overdrive.in/reviews/exclusive-fiat-avventura-abarth-first-drive-review/

--Anoop
    Anup, pabhishek, Whencut86 and 8 others like this.
  6. Whencut86

Whencut86 Amatore

Chennai
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Lighter clutch, better gear shifts :) Would look stunning in red. Facing severe opposition from home on buying a new car since Brio is less than 4 years old. But you only live once. Hope they launch it along with Punto Abarth on 19th.
  7. Bharath Balasubramanian

Bharath Balasubramanian Timido

Hyderabad
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Appears all is very silent and calm... Not too much excitement in the air. So contrasting!!!
  8. lakshminandan

lakshminandan Amatore

North Lakhimpur
    assam
    Linea 1.3
    I think the abarth avventura will appeal to a more wider section of people because of its crossover looks and higher ground clearance. Therefore the visual appeals (most importantly the scorpion alloys) should also be included in avventura.
  9. anoop

anoop Superiore

Fiat-Abarth-Punto-Launch-Invite.jpg

Motoroids now confirm the 19th launch - http://www.motoroids.com/news/official-fiat-abarth-punto-launch-scheduled-on-october-19/
    The launch will be done at 12.00 Noon, by Kevin Flynn.

--Anoop
  10. Vikrant Joshi

Vikrant Joshi Regolare

Pune
    Some pics found in Facebook
    63aa978bbb0f5948b7391db9364cd41e.jpg 5d6e498524ef58dab9cda4a38f779833.jpg 92a01fe1e619deea0a03bec1bd19c62c.jpg
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.