1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Abarth Punto/Avventura T-Jet -Launched

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by ramjn, Dec 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vaibhav Rawat

Vaibhav Rawat Novizio

Ghaziabad
    Ghaziabad
    Linea T-Jet
    Just had a talk with a Sales guy at Kahyap Fiat, Okhla. He is saying Punto Abarth will be priced at 9 lakhs ex-showroom. The car is arriving in October for sure. And lots of enquiries are coming for the same.
    He also advised me that I can remap my Linea T-Jet for 160bhp output, after-market.
    Whencut86 and bibin like this.
  2. Whencut86

Whencut86 Amatore

Chennai
    Fiat Enthusiast
    If they price it at 9 lakhs ex-showroom, then it is terrific pricing. I am waiting for the Avventura Abarth or rather Avventura powered by Abarth. 5 BHP less power, 2 NM less torque but still the ground clearance and beefed up suspension and the rear spare wheel clinches the deal for me. :)
    abhinav_nani likes this.
  3. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Holy cow, why would anyone remap the T-jet? Isnt it already powerful for the roads? Is Fiat dealer going to provide the remap?
  4. Vaibhav Rawat

Vaibhav Rawat Novizio

Ghaziabad
    Ghaziabad
    Linea T-Jet
    @ghodlur It was just a casual talk outside the showroom. He said that maps are available outside if you want to install and remove it at the time of servicing. Fiat Dealer is not going to provide any remaps.
    Yeah T-jet is already enough powerful, but then what is the need of Abarth then?? :smuggrin:
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2015
  5. Sujit508

Sujit508 Amatore

Bangalore , Karnataka
    Bangalore
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    9 Lakhs is Good news ..

But Big Question : will fiat sell this only in the 4 abarth showrooms as abarth 595 ?
    I really wish that shouldn't be the case, the abarth Punto and Avventura abarth, should be sold from normal Fiat dealerships.
  6. Ananth_90

Ananth_90 Timido

Kochi
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    When I visited Pinnacle Fiat, Kochi for a minor niggle last week, my SA told that they have started bookings for Abarth punto and malayalam actor Mukesh has got the first booking
    bibin likes this.
  7. bibin

bibin Regolare

kochi
    @Ananth_90

how is pinnacle now in terms of service, i am hoping to drop my punto 1.3 for the 60k service this staurday.

Thanks
  8. sridhark

sridhark Timido

London
    London
    Grande Punto 1.3
  9. anoop

anoop Superiore

After a long time, a good TVC from FIAT. Hope they air this frequently.

--Anoop
    Turbothinghy, Ravi, pabhishek and 2 others like this.
  10. Ananth_90

Ananth_90 Timido

Kochi
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Technicians seems like they know what they are doing. My 5K experience was superb. Planning to give my 90hp next month for 15 k service. Space inside the workshop seems to be a concern though.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.