1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Abarth Punto/Avventura T-Jet -Launched

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by ramjn, Dec 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vidhyashankar Kannan

Vidhyashankar Kannan Regolare

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Nicely done @kk27 . Great visualization of the ad. And not at all hard to put together with the right advertising creative team. Why don't you send the above to the Marketing-in-charge at Fiat India?
  2. kk27

kk27 Amatore

Kandivali - Mumbai
    Kandivali - Mumbai
    Fiat Enthusiast
    I'd love to send it but how to? Anyone has a email id
  3. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Agreed, I always hated Padmini & loved amby.
  4. meples

meples Novizio

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Here is Autocar India's review of the Punto Abarth. While I feel Fiat never was the media's blue-eyed boy, the Punto Abarth seems to have impressed the sceptics.

5. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    @meples

Wherever their (the media's) advertizing and info-mmercial bread is buttered, pav is maskaa-ed, daal is tadka-ed.....
    meples likes this.
  6. Vidhyashankar Kannan

Vidhyashankar Kannan Regolare

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Well, whatever it takes in this greasy country to get the job done. If the Abarth too doesn't sell in a few decent numbers, then it is evident that all those who complain about being enthusiasts are just talkers, not doers. I suspect this will be the case. Everyone complains about how the heavy body of the Fiat deserves a better engine and how it is so good and all. Now that everything's given, I wonder if the complaint will be on the extra 10 mm GC that "spoilt" the look and so the next best choice is the gorgeous looking wagon R or Dzire. Sorry if I sound extremely cynical. But of late, very few put their money where their mouth is.
    Raj_pol, bharath, rusticnomad and 5 others like this.
  7. Whencut86

Whencut86 Amatore

Chennai
    Fiat Enthusiast
  8. pdash

pdash Regolare

Bangalore
    Mahadevapura
    Grande Punto 1.3
    This autocar reviewer is asking for too much, he looks a to be an experts who can easily find drawbacks in Ferrari or Porshes..
  9. Bharath Balasubramanian

Bharath Balasubramanian Timido

Hyderabad
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Well well... there is a mention of Abarth Linea on Autocar!!! Now we are talking!!!
  10. kk27

kk27 Amatore

Kandivali - Mumbai
    Kandivali - Mumbai
    Fiat Enthusiast
    No they will then go for the i20Elite sports which is soon to follow this. I've observed Hyundai really follows Fiat! the i20 Active after Avventura, now the i20 Sports after Abarth.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.