1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Abarth Punto/Avventura T-Jet -Launched

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by ramjn, Dec 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anoop

anoop Superiore

I don't think it is edited by @Tornado - If yes, then hats off - superb Photoshop work.

2. acechip

acechip Superiore

Not a great idea. This is good for a brand that is selling great and whose products are keenly anticipated. The #whoami tag applies to Fiat brand itself in India :smuggrin:, unfortunately (After so many years) , so its like your distant cousin introducing you to his distant friend to do business with.
  3. adisrini1103

adisrini1103 Amatore

Linea 1.3
    If that is not the abarth.... Could it be a 1.5 MJD ? If that is so, just the torque number would destroy every other car in the market
  4. Vikrant Joshi

Vikrant Joshi Amatore

@Tornado. Were the pics taken in Jai Vijay Fiat Pune?
  5. anoop

anoop Superiore

A friend just infored me that the #whoami punto is now parked in front off Fiat Caffe, Domlur.

6. Sujit508

Sujit508 Amatore

Bangalore , Karnataka
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    Check the TC number '007' - may be co-incidence. But I like it.
    Vikrant Joshi and prabhjot like this.
  7. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr

Presumably the 'who am I' theme will be deployed in the upcoming ads, which one hopes will not be only Abarth Punto-specific.

'Who Am I?' being a question that cuts both ways: for the offering brand (FIAT) to re-specify and re-assert its identity claims, its authenticity, its history, and its promise in India to the person whose demand is sought to be stimulated or incited by suggesting that an association with FIAT will provide one/the answer to that person's aspired/imagined/hoped-for answer to his/her own 'who am i?'

Let's see. Kevin Flynn's claimed in interviews that they have a big ad campaign launching, and based on 'great' research and insight, so.

With this thematic (who am i?) they could get some traction, PROVIDED the tv and youtube ads' pitch is/are desi/senti-enough. The 'Make the Move' ads were almost syrupy-senti: but they worked enough to have Fiat suddenly selling 1200+ a month for 4-6 months, before the inevitable 'reversion to longterm mean'!
  8. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    No, not edited.

It is definitely not Abarth, I checked it by removing & replacing the stickers over logo sites. There is are regular fiat logos everywhere. (wheels /Bonnet)

By the way, happened to come across black coloured Abarth Punto & Abarth Avventura near NIBM ROAD. To my surprise, both were not camouflaged, and Abarth logos were visible clearly and to my horror both were covered with dirt & dust, Both would be mistaken for stock EVO & AVVENTURA . Both the cars zipped so fast that they didn't gave me time to take out the cam.
    Murphy_Fiat and Raj_pol like this.
  9. Saket Sidana

Saket Sidana Regolare

Delhi NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    This sums it up. What everyone [atleast TFIans] want in the abarths. :)
    Murphy_Fiat likes this.
  10. kk27

kk27 Amatore

Kandivali - Mumbai
    Kandivali - Mumbai
    Fiat Enthusiast
    I for one feel the Fiat ads should start with Padmini!! Even in the make the move add they smartly did not show the whole car, I guess Fiat doesn't want to put images of Palio, Padmini in it's add thinking this will tarnish it since these cars were marked as Faliures. But I think by putting them in they show confidence, they show embracing & more importantly they show History!.

I'd really really love the Abarth add to start with a bit of History.... the Palio GTX. Infact I have an almost created add in my head for the Abarth which starts with a glimpses GTX - Engine then Wheels spin & then a guy steering hard thru a corner in a GTX with some heart pumping background music showing the guy in total excitement (guy should be shown with 90's murals/symbolism) "We gave you the 1st Hot Hatch....... then long silence....as the guy gets out of GTX and just walks along a long line of cars.... & as he walks he's now changed into a 2015 avatar & then straight away gets into Abarth & the same 1st scene is now shown with Abarth Wheel spin engine cornering & excitement!!!

The background narator can simply say - If you love to drive we're still here.
    SOOZ_P, kedarbendre, varunrtr and 9 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.