1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Abarth Punto/Avventura T-Jet -Launched

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by ramjn, Dec 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raj_pol

Raj_pol Regolare

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    @prabhjot Business sense would dictate that they have a variant with something similar to a DSG. Reason - Well a lot of very expensive cars might in the end be used for a small trip to the neighborhood grocer's. In India there are very very few true enthusiasts and even fewer truly good roads. So one ends up inevitably driving in bumper to bumper traffic. Second a lot of people would want a sports car but they cannot afford 2 cars (10 L is on the upper end of a hatchback in India). At the least having aan automatic option down the line is something that they ought to look to. My viewpoint is strictly business and would only make sense if they are able to move numbers for the Punto T-jet.
    abhinav_nani and prabhjot like this.
  2. KKAUL

KKAUL Amatore

delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Can't say autobox will sell or not but very true said by raj_pol about the end use of car. MAny people say on forum that mjd 90 hp opens up post 3000 rpm. Please ask them in total life cycle how much the have driven Post 3000 rpm mark and how much extra they had to spend to maintain that extra 15 hp.
  3. SOOZ_P

SOOZ_P Regolare

BANGALORE
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  4. avi_loveindia

avi_loveindia Amatore

FiatLand
    Grande Punto 1.2
  5. anoop

anoop Superiore

News update from Team-Bhp:
    http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/india...at-punto-evo-abarth-t-jet-11.html#post3794047

--Anoop
    varunrtr, manas_270 and prabhjot like this.
  6. Raj_pol

Raj_pol Regolare

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    I hope they make some noise about the fact that they have this powerful and beautiful car in their kitty.
  7. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Took some spy shots of this car.
    I tried to remove & replace some part of camouflage tape near the badges & logos. It was Punto Evo & with routine fiat logos. Interiors & exteriors are similar to current Evo.

rps20150907_092902.jpg

rps20150907_093006.jpg

rps20150907_093225.jpg

rps20150907_093114.jpg
  8. rejin_r

rejin_r Amatore

Chennai
    Punto Evo 1.3
    not the regular seat colour?
  9. anoop

anoop Superiore

is this a nea marketing stunt? The hash tag (#whoami) makes me think so. If this is a marketing stunt, well done Fiat - this sure is a novel idea. Me likes.

--Anoop
    Tornado and prabhjot like this.
  10. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    i think it is edited by @Tornado
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.