1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Abarth Punto/Avventura T-Jet -Launched

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by ramjn, Dec 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avi_loveindia

avi_loveindia Amatore

FiatLand
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Testing still going on for Punto Abarth and Avventura ,,, but Avventura spotted with 135hp ,, I dont think Fiat will test same engine in different verions ,..either Avventura is with same 145hp or Punto and Avventura getting 135hp engine, not 145hp as said earlier ,,but since Kevin himself said about 145hp punto Abarth,,, God Knows
    Fiat-Punto-Abarth-spied-black-2.jpg
    Fiat-Avventura-Abarth-spied-black-1.jpg

source : indiancarsbikes.in
  2. kunwar.g

kunwar.g Superiore

Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
    You maybe right that Avventura will only get the 135HP version. As we see that the Avventura doesnt have the Abarth Decals. Also Kevin specifically mentioned only Punto to be having a 145HP and said we are working on a variant of Avventura too.. So, maybe Avventura will have the Tjet with 135HP version without the premium sticker of Abarth and hence could be at almost same price as of Punto Abarth :) Making it all the more confusing
  3. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    Manual tells that GC for Punto Abarth is 105mm. Is it true or Fiat India has gone nuts!
  4. kunwar.g

kunwar.g Superiore

Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Sure you didn't misread 8 as 0 :)
  5. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    @Sumit

That would be the Abarth 595's gc, there are no explicit, official 'numbers' for the Abarth Punto, yet. One would be surprised if the Abarth Punto is lowered anymore than to 160/165 mm.
  6. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
  7. Vidhyashankar Kannan

Vidhyashankar Kannan Regolare

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Is the car review media really such a mafia to trounce the competition?
    prabhjot likes this.
  8. Saket Sidana

Saket Sidana Regolare

Delhi NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    What a review, felt nice reading it. Not sure how would I feel driving the Punto Abarth. It would definitely put my Linea TJet to shame, but no complaints if it sells in good quantity. There has to be a time when people respect sturdy, safe cars and not tinny Honda's, Toyota[yes, they are going the same way] and Maruti, et all.
    GirishRaghu likes this.
  9. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    I went through this an hour back.
    Yes. I specifically liked the way the short review was ended : 'The same weight that I’d complained about in the city is providing so much more character to the Punto Evo Abarth on the racetrack.'
    prabhjot likes this.
  10. Raj_pol

Raj_pol Regolare

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Murphy_Fiat and avi_loveindia like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.