1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Abarth Punto/Avventura T-Jet -Launched

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by ramjn, Dec 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vikrant Joshi

Vikrant Joshi Regolare

Pune
    No words to describe the Abarth Punto!! Only wish they also give an option to customers for the Abarth styled front seats available internationally! So tempted to buy this now!! Launch it soon Fiat
    Dr. Fixated and Amit Rox like this.
  2. C_S

C_S Amatore

Bangalore
    General public thinks .... If the company claims "X" consider 60% to 70% of the claimed mileage, so there is no harm in claiming a mileage of 17 to 18. And am sure in LAB conditions the Tjet engine will deliver 17 to 18. High time Fiat starts to communicate in a language well understood by Public. It will take time for our people to understand that some companies can be honest and quote the right mileage.
  3. Sujit508

Sujit508 Amatore

Bangalore , Karnataka
    Bangalore
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    Looks smashing/Kickass in Black . 145 hp is a bonus. and Did fiat throw in 135 hp dummy car for the media ? I say Nice Move Fiat !!!

I just Hope two Things.
    1) Fiat Launch it much before Diwali ( All the new car purchases would be over by diwali) They should launch it may be august Last week.

2) Hope we FIATIANS, do not start bashing fiat, that this is not enough effort from fiat, (Like the negative comments that were poured for linea elegante) . Prospective buyers do land up here and are confused when they read lot of negative comments or simplification of things. (Avvy is just EVO with 20 mm GC) ..

Good Luck Abarth !!
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2015
  4. whitepunto76

whitepunto76 Regolare

Bangalore
    Fantastic Beast in the making. At last, this can zoom the likes of Laura or TSI. Powerful hot hatch with awesome power.
    I saw a FB post of Abarth getting tested on Buddh Circuit sometime this week. They should invite the public crowd on weekend.
    Also, they should launch a motorcross race just like what VW do for Polos.
    Dr. Fixated and prabhjot like this.
  5. Vidhyashankar Kannan

Vidhyashankar Kannan Regolare

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    @Sujit508 : None of us ever complained about the Linea Elegante as a product. The complaints are almost always that Fiat does not do enough to garner visibility. Let them try their best to sell. If they still fail, then it means India does not deserve Fiat products. All of us commonly complain that they don't stick to a schedule, always haphazard processes in marketing and virtually no publicity. The Linea Elegante should have been known to us for a long time. Not so abruptly. When products are released without a schedule, they become a flash in the pan. The Punto Abarth also was released abruptly now. I didn't even know about it. But if you see, the Creta had clincial ads from time to time, a progressive onslaught on TV, paper, twitter, youtube and the delivery date perfectly adhered to. The public then know that the company is serious about selling. Its all about hype which Fiat does so well abroad. So why not in India?

And yes, I'm with you on your statement "Good Luck Abarth!"
    prabhjot likes this.
  6. C_S

C_S Amatore

Bangalore
    If i were Fiat, i would get some of the good drivers to take the test cars on highways over the week ends and zoom past every car on the road and park it to some of the famous restaurants on the highway. Not many can miss if they are overtaken so comprehensively and the looks will surely pull the crowd near the cars. Also they will be in a mood to listen as they have just seen it get past them effortlessly. Imagine the amount of cars on Bangalore - Mysore Highway on the weekend. I believe this will create a lot of buzz and talk.
  7. Sujit508

Sujit508 Amatore

Bangalore , Karnataka
    Bangalore
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    Thats a innovative Idea !!!! Overtake cars and park the abarth's at restaurants :D
    Will surely make people take notice.
    Ganges and C_S like this.
  8. Amit Rox

Amit Rox Amatore

jammu
    jammu
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    let me be the driver. Lol
    sandipan_r15 and C_S like this.
  9. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
  10. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Abarth Punto looks simply stunning. Suddenly I feel, that Punto looks best in Black :)
    Congrats @aramico once again, but this time specially for the colour :D

If its actually priced competitively, around 10 lacs, it should take the market by storm. GT, sorry to say, but you don't stand a chance here, in front of this BEAST!!

Good Luck Abarth!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.