1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Abarth Punto/Avventura T-Jet -Launched

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by ramjn, Dec 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
  2. Amit Rox

Amit Rox Amatore

jammu
    jammu
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Its a crazy world out there. Last time when I bought car, way back in 2010 I didn't know anything about safety features. But right now after all these years and after reading all about fait cars on this wonderful forum. I want maximum possible safety in my car.
    prabhjot likes this.
  3. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    With all these power & braking specs (speculated though) my fav caption would be --- CAUTION:This car can accelerate very fast & deccelarate faster.
    But I won't be able to buy one for next 3 yrs at least.:banghead:
    prabhjot likes this.
  4. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Damn i wish those alloys just fits right into our punto without much fuss i.e not touching rim or PCD bolt issues etc. I just so drool for those alloys. Ill def look for upgrading.

Btw if one wishes to upgrade, do the old alloys shall be taken back by dealer/fiat ? or who else?
  5. aramico

aramico Amatore

KA 51 / KA 31
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Those alloys are killer. Would love to have it on my ride. Bring it on FIAT. I suspect the more "stiffer" suspension might make the ride little uncomfortable as the Evo already has the stiffer suspension compared to GP. But that's a minor compromise compared to the hot machine it is.
  6. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    For power worth 135 bhp they will have to make the suspension stiffer than the outgoing Evo to enjoy that kind of power. Maybe fiat isn't in a mood of lowering the ground clearance even for a performance oriented hatch. I just hope that it isn't as stiff as that was Swift.
    prabhjot likes this.
  7. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
  8. Saket Sidana

Saket Sidana Regolare

Delhi NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    The covered Abarth and TJet badges, most likely. :)
  9. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    135Bhp with 5 gears,Vow... just wondering how thrilling will be each gear experience.Less gears more thrilling.
    Dont know how FIAT petrol engine behaves,T-jet owners how will be the feel of each gear with that 135 ?
  10. Saket Sidana

Saket Sidana Regolare

Delhi NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    It would surely be delicious to say the least. One heck of a machine it's bound to be at 135 bhp. Linea TJet is at 113 bhp.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.