1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Abarth Punto/Avventura T-Jet -Launched

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by ramjn, Dec 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    +1 Constructive Criticism :D State problem and state solution, no point repetition.
    VIJENDRA SINGH, GirishRaghu and ramjn like this.
  2. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    Tjet in the Avvy is what they should have planned at the beginning itself. However, it is not just a run of the mill operation to launch cars that are performance oriented. I believe this Evo tjet has marauding performance and fiat is ensuring that it doesnt leave any stone unturned. My only wish is it should be easy to own and reasonable to maintain. If they do that , then good for them

Abdul
  3. dadasaheb

dadasaheb Regolare

Pune
    MH 12 (Ranjangaon)
    Linea 1.3
    i think there should be a 1.2 T-Jet instead of 1.4 to have the lower excise benefits for the petrol engines.
    they will be fully testing the car with 1.4 T-Jet instead why not add the turbo of Revetron (manufactured in same plant) to the 1.2 FIRE and test it for the cars less than 4 meters EVO/AVVY. this will be for the AAM Junta and 1.4 T-Jet will be for Enthu public who are ready to take the Excise penalty for the power. my two cents only.
    kedarbendre and rsinfo like this.
  4. GirishRaghu

GirishRaghu Amatore

MH-15 / MH-04
    Thane
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    This is real good news. Would love some spy pics ;)
  5. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    Its not fiat bashing that we are doing. We are just discussing what fiat India has been doing all these years. They cant even get a proper MD. Current MD has been a total failure and its high time they shud realise it. Even Fiat Italy was never serious about its India operations constantly digging at the US market as we Indians don't deserve fiat cars and we have been buying their products free of cost.
  6. pv_krish

pv_krish Regolare

Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    The engine have excise benefit upto 1.5L, that is the reason VW developed the 1.5 from their existing 1.6 and plonked it into vento and polo. 1.4 T-Jet is the engine to go for. 1.2 is always a entry level and adding turbo to it would only shoot up the cost.
  7. dadasaheb

dadasaheb Regolare

Pune
    MH 12 (Ranjangaon)
    Linea 1.3
    my Friend @pv_krish it is for diesel for which the criteria is less than 1500 cc and for petrol less than 1200 cc
    i am talking about the T-Jet which is petrol.
  8. Pramod N

Pramod N Amatore

Bangalore
    Wait and Watch... Should be our Main Mantra... Some pics would be much appreciated... However, We are still waiting for 500 / Abarth to enter... :)
  9. pv_krish

pv_krish Regolare

Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    unleash_thunder likes this.
  10. vista7155

vista7155 Regolare

bangalore
    Let us keep our fingers crossed to get this car.
    If they are serious then it is good news but they should not market it like other cars as they did it in past.
    It should be backed by aggresive marketing and then this product will be moving in good numbers period.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.