1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Abarth Punto/Avventura T-Jet -Launched

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by ramjn, Dec 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saket Sidana

Saket Sidana Regolare

Delhi NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    I, for one, am totally ok with manual. No fun till I actually get the gears to work by myself.:)
    pabhishek and puntophile like this.
  2. Sagz

Sagz Amatore

Kochi
    Kochi
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    Here are the Abarth twins which will follow the 595 Competizione.The Abarth Evo and Avventura!!
    Source: MyFiatWorld 11111819_453348581491384_90665392638256021_o.jpg
  3. Dr. Fixated

Dr. Fixated Novizio

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    @pabhishek If they offer AMT on T-Jet for Punto Evo, I am going to replace my Maruti Celerio AMT with this. That would be one giant leap for mankind lol

@Sagz Nice photo! Black colour looks very good.
    prabhjot, pabhishek and avi_loveindia like this.
  4. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    New Alloys for Abarth Evo :)
    SOOZ_P likes this.
  5. adisrini1103

adisrini1103 Amatore

Coimbatore
    Linea 1.3
    did the avvy get the same scorpion alloys?? or the usual 10 spoke one??
  6. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    As Per ACI, There is no significant changes in Avvy since avvy is coming under Fiat badge but avvy will get a badge that says powered by abarth.
  7. Vikrant Joshi

Vikrant Joshi Regolare

Pune
    23f6af6f2671c95b2fa5786676a1bf51.jpg
    Here's an edit of the PIC posted above.
    Black Punto Evo looks hot
  8. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    @Saket Sidana - I, too, prefer manual, but auto means, wife can taste fiat too!!
  9. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    amt on these t-jets, why not? Only: the hacks in car mags and only other 'discerning consumers' on certain auto fora will object to shifts being not smooth/fast enough/no match for dsg etc.

The amt on the 595, with the dipping and soaring exhaust notes as gears shift.....music!:cool:

Also, manual/paddle shifts always possible, no?

Hope Fiat takes a chance with amt-s on these cars: but i fear they'll want to avoid being labelled 'low tech' relative to dsg. Pity the ddct are too expensive for fiat-s in this market?:inpain:
  10. puntophile

puntophile Amatore

Indirapuram NCR
    Of course, the distin"guised" something somethings.....! There is nothing on earth they don't know, except, how to stop being @$$#.. whatever.

But, this music thingy: this will depend on where they have kept the shift points. Normally for the "music" to happen, the revvs have to be reallly high, but, for sake of economy, the shift points will be such that it lands on the middle part of the torque curve. Typically 1750-2200 rpm for a turbo petrol. Music? Anything but. Except if they keep a "ENTHU" mode, in addition to ARAI friendly "ALPHONSO" mode.
    prabhjot likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.