1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A2DP Streaming using BnM

Discussion in 'Blue and Me' started by Narayan, Oct 21, 2011.

1. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Karan,r u playing songs via bluetooth in your linea ?
    i think best is to get an AUX -IN and conect bluetooth music receiver.Miccus Blubridge
    Last edited: May 3, 2013
  2. fernandeskaran

fernandeskaran Amatore

Mumbai, Maharashtra
    Mumbai Suburban
    Linea 1.3
    Nope.. Just the usual USBs and the juggad aux in (Juggad Aux-In had a distinct 'Shhhhh' sound of the silent track in the baground which is really horrible) Does Miccus Bluebridge work??

Alternatively a Parallel Aux setup via an amplifier would work.. but for this one would have to upgrade all the existing OE speakers to Components or rather better quality ones to keep up with the power of the amp
  3. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    If you got Blaupubkt HU then go for this
    Blaupunkt: Interfaces[view]=1145&L=1

I am using this without any issues :)
  4. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    After reading the reviews amazon.com.it should work with AUX-IN.i'm looking into similar product from EDUP(bluetooth music receiver)

rishi,
    how does it connects to our HU,pls share something about wiring.whats the cost of it ?
  5. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Just saw this video EDUP Wireless Car Bluetooth Stereo Music Receiver - YouTube

I think any HU with AUX is compatible with this Bluebridge.

As this adapter is using AUX the out put will be mono not a stereo due to HU aux connections. You might get some lower output as compered to CD.

Also humming sound might be there. Same is described in one of the review also. But for lower volume this is not noticeable at all.
    1 person likes this.
  6. fernandeskaran

fernandeskaran Amatore

Mumbai, Maharashtra
    Mumbai Suburban
    Linea 1.3
    Spoke to Blaupunkt Pune (MR. Adil) just now.. will send the pictures of the head unit (back) and he will tell me if the blaupunkt interface will be compatible or not!
    1 person likes this.
  7. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    rishi,
    i was asking about the wiring of the device(Blaupunkt interface) that you have on your car.
  8. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    The connectors of the Bluetooth adapter needs to connect this CD changer connection slot marked in RED.

If Blue-n-me is not using this slot then you can use the same.

Untitled.jpg

It is a plug-n-play. Connect it & start using by Pressing CD button once, that will show you CD changer on HU.
  9. fernandeskaran

fernandeskaran Amatore

Mumbai, Maharashtra
    Mumbai Suburban
    Linea 1.3
    Blue and me use up the first two sets of pins (starting from left as marked in the picture)
  10. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    rishi
    mine is Emotion Pk. it has Blue n Me.

karan,
    does EMotion Pk have AUX ?
    i remember initial days of my punto ,when i press tiwce CD button i get AUX option.but the equaliser(USER SETTINGS) was not working.
    the once to reset ECU i resseted the battery,since then i have never seen AUX option but Equaliser started working :D