1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A2DP Streaming using BnM

Discussion in 'Blue and Me' started by Narayan, Oct 21, 2011.

1. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    is this your idea(3.5mm jack) as explained in the below link :-

Fiat 500 General Discussion - Blue & Me for both Phone audio & media via bluetooth

IMG_4054.jpg
  2. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    No. My idea is to take a cheap BT headset, solder wires to its speaker connection and route the wires to Aux-In. That way, when paired with the headset, audio should get routed to the Aux-In of the HU.

Downsides as I can see it - output would be mono, unless a stereo headset is used and one will also need to figure out a way of keeping the headset charged.

Rajan
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2012
  3. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    You can use BTmono..it's an android app..download and stream your music on blue n me!!
  4. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Doesn't work with my JB based tablet. Also my phone is Windows Mango, so no possibility of BTMono :D

Rajan
  5. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    have tried with this ,but not of the quality...

tuff ask :)
  6. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
  7. fernandeskaran

fernandeskaran Amatore

Mumbai, Maharashtra
    Mumbai Suburban
    Linea 1.3
    No i guess it goes into the CD changer input behind the HU, but the point here is we dont know or atleast i do not know if the CD changer input on out HUs work or not?
    1 person likes this.
  8. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    I have tried this gateway. But it was not connecting to Delphi HU at all. I mailed the front & back pix of the HU to the Dension team germany for more understanding.
    But no reply. But they are claiming that the gateways are compatible with delphi HU. :(

The poona motors has this gateway from last one year as poona motors are the official distributors for Dension.
    1 person likes this.
  9. fernandeskaran

fernandeskaran Amatore

Mumbai, Maharashtra
    Mumbai Suburban
    Linea 1.3
    Do u have the gateway with you? if yes I would love to try it on my car. Its got the OE Blaupunkt HU