1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A Warm Greeting to all the Italian Stallions!!!.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Immortal_ Jubbs, Mar 31, 2014.

1. Immortal_ Jubbs

Immortal_ Jubbs Timido

Baroda
    Hello Guys,

This is Jubbin from Baroda (Gujarat). FIAT has a long history connected with my family since my childhood my grandfather bought first fiat padmini in 1984 at that time i was not even born :-D:-D but heard great stories about the car when i grew up from my grandmother she used to tell me" That car was a man Very Heavy Beta." Then time passed i grew a little bit in 2002 we Welcomed the mighty stallion all the way from Italy "FIAT SIENA 1.6 ELX". This car is very fast i mean you are talking 100 Italian Horses under the hood pure petrol at that time. And this car is very heavy the doors close with that authentic thud from it and Bonnet is also very heavy.:cool:

Now I drive the car full time till date i' ve never felt it underpowered till date i am still beating SX4, Verna, City, Etios, on the highway run. I am very much glad that i joined this forum i'm loving it.

Regards,
    Jubbin
    1 person likes this.
  2. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Welcome Jubbin,

I too have a Siena D (petra shaped) from 2003. And then again, a Linea D within family. The Siena D is underpowered for city use, but a totally different beast on highways. But you need to hold those horses :) as the Siena 1.6 is a great performer even by today's standards, but needs extra care being in minority amongst other Fiat car models. :p

The Siena is a fine example of the real and quintessential tank like built quality that Fiat cars are admired for.
  3. Immortal_ Jubbs

Immortal_ Jubbs Timido

Baroda
    Greeting Asimpleson,

Yes your are absolutely right it need special car because its Italian Baby no other can touch or even perform like fiat does.