1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A visit to the Legendary Chola Temples (Part 2 from Page 3)

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by ramjn, Aug 18, 2012.

1. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    The visesha 'Excellent shots' is already used to describe many other photos in this forum. But this one is something more than that. Will describe when I get a correct word for that the problem lies in quantifying the passion for beauty, whether it is natural or man made, in each of your travelogue. Doesn't leave anything for others to come and experience as we get it almost completely from the posts. Hats of to the trouble taking and editing and organizing it to post it here as these kind of places need to be brought to more people by whatever the new media that we are having. TFI is doing great in that direction through these kind of travelogues. :D
    1 person likes this.
  2. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Lovely pics, great write up, Amazing car! Thanks for sharing :up I liked the picture angles!
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  3. Wow. Superb pictures and loads of valuable information in there. Thanks for sharing!
  4. ccprakash

ccprakash Regolare

Bangalore
    Great pictures.. My sight seeing list is increasing..:-(.. No problem.. i have a fiat in my hand.. anytime anyplace no worries..
  5. Nice pictures Ramesh. I really loved those early morning shots.

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

Teky, we should move from our company to Ramesh's company. My brother, who works there, also always free. :)
  6. venky1957

venky1957 Novizio

Kumbakonam/Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Good one. The route you followed is better than other route where you dont find good road.
  7. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    So true Soundar, one other famous guy in TFI is also roaming around always.
  8. Srini

Srini Regolare

Chennai
    Nice Places.. Reminded me of my tour out there last year!! Ramesh - we should plan one trip together!!
  9. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Sure. We can do it Srini.
  10. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    A brilliant documentary on how the Big Temple at Tanjore was built and also it narrates why the southern architecture is often ignored by the west. Worth watching. Duration - 52 minutes.

1 person likes this.