1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A trip to Malvan in Punto

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by sungoa2010, Nov 14, 2012.

1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    10-12 is what I got in Chennai City. And on average I got 13-14 on highway. The best I got was 14.5 in one trip. :D
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  2. sandeep.12

sandeep.12 Amatore

Folks, I am planning a trip to Malvan next week.
    Can somebody give a list of must sees around Malvan.
  3. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Enjoy,one of the beautiful beaches around malvan.if you are planning to stay then prefer Devbaug or tarkarli.
  4. sandeep.12

sandeep.12 Amatore

Thanks ganges, i am planning for a 2 day stay at Malvan.
    Now I am charting out the "TO DO"s in Malvan for those days.
    So far from a quick search on the internet i could find some places like Tarkarli beach, Tsunami Island, Chivla beach, Tondavali beach, Vengurla Beach. Are all of these beaches worth visiting or I can skip some of them?

I could see that Dolphin point is another must see in Malvan. May i know the exact location of this.

Appreciate if some body can give some info on places to stay. I know its too late to do a booking during the holiday season :sad1:sad1.
  5. MakeTheMove

MakeTheMove Regolare

Linea T-Jet
    Sandeep, I would suggest visit Tarkarli beach, Tsunami Island.
    Apart from this you can go to Sindhudurg Fort. You can experience under water world too. I would recommend you to try this. Ensure you reach to spot early morning so that you can enjoy the under water world to the fullest. It is somewhere 25 feet below water.

Bargain hard to get the best deal for scuba diving.
    2 people like this.
  6. sandeep.12

sandeep.12 Amatore

Guys one more quick info needed.
    I now plan to drive northwards to Ratnagiri from Malvan. Geographically there is a water body separation at Vijaydurg from the maps.
    Do any one know if there is a FERRY service which takes a 4 wheeler across. This is a section in NH4 from the picture below in red.