HALF THE PROBLEM SOLVED (for now) So, in the evening after going home from office, I was very upset that I could not take my car for a planned trip during the puja holidays. I was desperate to solve the issues with the windows. At that time just a crazy thought came to my mind. Why not try the microsoft way of solving the problems . Took my tools and went to the car. Disconnected the negative of the battery and after counting for 10 secs then connected the battery again and tried to wind up the driver side windows first. Nothing happened. Again disconnected the battery and reconnected it after 10 secs. This time I tried to operate the co-passenger side windows and VOILA!!! it moved up and I closed it completely . I was very happy and got more confident that I can solve the driver side window problem too. I tried operating the switches and when i tried to roll up the windows by lifting the switch i did not hear any sound from the relay but when i tried to press the switch i can hear sound from the relay. The I tried to lift the switch till I heard the relay sound and at some point the window started to roll up. May be the switch contacts were faulty. I again tried and closed the driver side windows completely. The next thing i did was to make sure that nobody operates those switches during my entire trip. So I put some paper under the switch so that it cannot the pressed and put tape above the switches so that it cannot be lifted. During the trip, kids accidentally opened the passenger side window twice and the same was able to be closed. After coming back from the trip, yesterday I tried to operate the co-passenger side window from the driver side switches and it rolled down and up as usual. I have to check the driver side windows too but I will wait till the monsoon is completely over or when i am ready to take to the service center. Till then driving.