1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A tale of 90 HP

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by sathishgv, Jun 27, 2011.

1. sathishgv

sathishgv Regolare

Paradip, odisha
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Thank you guys
    @kedar: But when i m opening the post i can see the pics. Is that specific to the computer from which i uploaded the images. anybody, please help
  2. johnny

johnny Regolare

Greater Noida
    Greater Noida
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congrats satishgv on you medium grey Punto. Nice writeup & nice photos.

Personally, I am glad that more and more people are choosing the Medium Grey.

Regards
    Johnny
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I can also see the images.
    But do upload the images directly through Attachment option.
  4. rajesh karia

rajesh karia Amatore

Mumbai
    Congrats Sathish, wishing you many happy miles on the road.
  5. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Congrats on the medium grey Punto. The car looks lovely. Do post some pics of the interior as well.

Enjoy many more happy miles with the 90HP
  6. congratulations on your new car. It was really interesting read how you moved from an active to a 90 HP. I suggest you replace the tyre immediately as there could be an instance where you need to use the spare and it's dangerous to use a tyre with a cut sidewall. In fact a sidewall puncture should never be repaired.
    90 HP definitely has a wash and you can get the information in the manual. I wish you a happy puntoing
  7. sathishgv

sathishgv Regolare

Paradip, odisha
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    thank you everyone of you. It was really encouraging to be recognized. Today i had a problem in my car and i m posting it in the minor problems thread. please do read and help me sort out the issue.
  8. sathishgv

sathishgv Regolare

Paradip, odisha
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    After exactly 2 years 2 months and 10 days i am happily posting this image :dancing

IMG_20130820_080317.jpg

To achieve this i took 2 yrs, 2 months and 2 days apart from the fact that i left my vehicle in each of the year approx. 2 months in the service center ( why doesn't the numbers be 3 it would have looked amazing......:evilsmile)
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2013
  9. sathishgv

sathishgv Regolare

Paradip, odisha
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Now after almost 2.5 yrs, every morning for the past two days i am getting the "Airbag failure check manual" message comes up while cranking. Gone through the respective thread and found out that its not too much of an issue. Anyways going to service center this sunday will get both the things with them.
  10. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Aha you got that message.

Get your car's battery checked and if possible change it as soon as possible. Check www.batterybhai.com
    1 person likes this.