1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A Successful migration from 1.2 Emotion Punto to 90HP Diesel Punto Abarth.

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by kedarbendre, Jul 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Will be getting delivery by EOD today at my office. Excited to check out the drive after raised ground clearance.
    dadasaheb likes this.
  2. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    K.Dar
    Raised GC same as post 2012 car setup or Avventura Setup ?
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    185mm set up from Punto and not from Avventura.

Our forum member @amitp is looking forward to get the Avventura Suspension setup for his Grande Punto 90HP.
  4. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    When i asked to the SA of Sutaria FIAT,he was also confident that avventura setup can be fitted on our Grande Punto's.
    its good then to have avventura setup rather then post 2012 GC set-up,if both are not the same parts.
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Yes thats true @Ganges.

205mm ground clearance with 205 60/65 15 tyre will do wonders on worst road with some great coushioning from tyres.
    dadasaheb and prabhjot like this.
  6. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Currently with 205.65.15 my punto have body roll,i think with avventura set-up there will be less body roll.Hope avventura is fully planted to the road with the given set-up.Avvy owners @Tornado to comment about the body roll further.
  7. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Avventura's suspension set-up interesting :)
  8. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Due to high GC, I was skeptical about the body roll, hence I have driven the Avventura on straight & empty highway stretches at high speed in zig zag manner like black African Mamba, multiple times just to check body roll. Believe me, virtually nil body roll. And my 5 year old daughter loves that Mamba ride experience, and keep requesting me to drive in that manner again & again.

My wife is the most sensitive personal for motion sickness I ,have ever came across, she seldom sits in a car without taking anti emetic tablets.
    But since we have purchased Avventura she has stopped purchasing those tablets.
    KPR, abhinav_nani, Ganges and 2 others like this.
  9. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Black Mamba ;) nice explanation @Tornado your avvy is truly indian python.thank you for the info.

Eager to see K'Dar's friend transformation of setup.
  10. amitp

amitp Amatore

Pune, Maharashtra
    Avventura setup will be considered when the current suspension gives up! By then I am sure someone will have figured out whether it can be easily retrofitted or not.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.