1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A Successful migration from 1.2 Emotion Punto to 90HP Diesel Punto Abarth.

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by kedarbendre, Jul 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    As promised check out these photos of my Punto with new racing strips. I will upload few more clearer photos clicked in daylight.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    kdar, pictures are not visible. pls check again !
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Uploaded the photos again. Can you please check.

IMG-20141206-WA0000.jpg

IMG-20141206-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20141206-WA0001.jpg
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    My Punto 90HP will be 4 years old in another 2 months and she was telling me to change the battery with some messages like Airbag failure, ABS failure etc.

So changed the battery...Amron Din 60 battery from Jay Ganesh Enterprise. Rs. 5000 for Din 60.

Thank you @amogh for referring Jay Ganesh Enterprise. The fellow came to my office yesterday and changed the battery within 5 mins.

After changing the battery the odometer started blinking and B&M stopped working. Now need to check the B&M unit at Pandit Auto.
    Murphy_Fiat, prabhjot and asimpleson like this.
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    In last week I achieved lowest mileage on my Punto 90HP as per the MID. ;):woot:
    Mileage: 11.9kmpl
    Distance Covered: 150km
    Time: 1 hour 40 mins.
    Pune to Akluj drive.
    Pune Solapur is just awesome and it has less traffic compared to other expressways.
    Sailer_Punter, dadasaheb and prabhjot like this.
  6. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    kedarbendre likes this.
  7. Sailer_Punter

Sailer_Punter Amatore

Bangalore
    It indeed takes some effort to achieve this mileage in less traffic conditions. I worst I have managed in similar conditions was 13.3 kmpl that too in some speeds that cannot be mentioned in this forum :smuggrin:
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Yes thats true. My 90HP is Wolf Remapped tht rush in 4th map is priceless. I just enjoyed the drive after longtime.

The best combination: Punto 90HP + Pre GC Upgrade Suspnsion + Wolf Remap 4th Map + Pune Solapur Highway.
  9. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    What are the options available to upgrade the headlight bulbs. I am currenty using 55W 4300k Projector headlights and LHS bulb is not working now. It will cost me around Rs. 2000 to replace that bulb.

I have Punto's spare headlights with me and planning replace current projector setup with stock headlights with upgraded bulbs.

I dont want 100/90 setup instead I was looking for Xenon HID kit which costs around Rs. 6800 in Pune. What other options are available. P8 is very costly and out of my budget.

This is the projector setup of my Punto 90HP.

d286932e468194cf06640dbc014a28e0.jpg
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2015
    Anup and varoon9999 like this.
  10. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    4 years togetherness and you were and are with me in all up and down of my life. Happy to you have you in my life.

Happy Birthday my dear Punto. :playful::woot::shame:

Gifted her with

60k km's full service
    Petronas Syntium 3000 5w 40 Engine oil.
    New Headlights with 100/90 upgrade.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.