1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A Successful migration from 1.2 Emotion Punto to 90HP Diesel Punto Abarth.

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by kedarbendre, Jul 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Update:

My Punto 90HP Completed 50,000km milestone in last month and on 28th July she will be 3 years old. :dancing ​
    3 people like this.
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    And the D day has come and my Punto 90hp is 3 years old with 51,000km on odo without any problems. :cool:

ruhepyqu.jpg
    ebysasag.jpg
    a5yra2ur.jpg
    u5ytyty6.jpg
    myqabuge.jpg
  3. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    I was just telling a few folks here that today is my Punto's 3rd Birthday as well :D. ODO stands at 82000 Kms. Coincidentally, my CMZ xtreme is celebrating it's 7th Birthday today, i did about 70000 kms on the bike. Not using it much these days.
    1 person likes this.
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    My Car usage now has been split in between Palio and Punto and my Punto was idle for around 8 months (I was in onsite in UK) so lesser kms on odo.

By The way congratulations vj V1 :up
  5. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Congrats kedar for the Punto's 3rd anniversary. Any gifts!
  6. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    I know, I know. :D
    1 person likes this.
  7. mridhul

mridhul Timido

India
    Kedar,

I've been reading this thread from the beginning and really enjoyed it.

@All - Not sure if this is a repeated thread, but can you please share some inputs on from where I can purchase the things like and approx price

1. Abarth badge (front and back)

2. Abarth Stickers (Side one , like Kedars)

3. Red mirrors
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    If you are from Pune then call +919850403749, +918421603136. Kamlest Art @ Hadapsar near new canal Sasanenagar road.

He has all the required files for Abarth badges and strips.

If you are not from Pune then PM me your email address and I will send you the vector files. You take those files to nearest radium art shop and ask him to cut the vinyl for you.

You can go to any paint booth near your place or to FASS and ask them to paint mirror caps for you.
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2015
  9. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Update

Changed all 4 glow plugs, rear left brake light to get rid of all the messages on MID.

To follow engine oil drain interval of 7500 km changed the engine oil as well with Shell 10w40 semibsynthetic engine oil and oil filter.

Now became more smooth and responsive.
    dadasaheb and mchanna like this.
  10. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Update:

Got the new racing strips on the car. It was pending since last few months after removing the Abarth decals. I will post some nice photos soon.

Car is nearing 60,000 km mark and awaiting for major scheduled service with no problem to the car. Everything working so fine and with wolf remap I am enjoying the car every moment.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.