1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A Successful migration from 1.2 Emotion Punto to 90HP Diesel Punto Abarth.

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by kedarbendre, Jul 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Punto Sports Headlight

I am planning make my cars headlight Punto Sports which we saw in FIAT Factory Visit.

Headlights of Punto Sports were Black, so if I make it Black does it affect on the headlight beam/focus.

What problem will arise if I make it like this. Does this affect on my night driving.

Below is the picture for your reference.

Punto Sports Headlight.jpg
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    :anyone

Share you thoughts for Punto Sports headlight
  3. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    In the looks department it will be stunning especially with the spoiler. But since Punto's headlights are just adequate, I doubt it will reduce the visibility.
  4. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Kedar bhai, the problem is opening the headlights! Once the sealant is opened once, it'll be useless! I've seen many swifts and ritz who have color the outer parts as black, but with a whole lot water vapors free!! So in my opinion, stay away, it's gonna spoil the headlights! :)
    Regards
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Jishnu is it ok if we do it from Professional
  6. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    See, the matter is if we open up the headlight, the coverings(Plastic) will bend abd cannot be brought back into the same shape..In my suggestion, wait for a year or so, then try this, because if it's spoiled, it wont look good in new the new car. I had opened up the headlight in the microwave though! :D hehe!! U need convection microwave for that...Approx. 30L capacity..All you need to do is bake the headlight for 12Mins, then plug it with a flat screwdriver. But i'll say stay away from it!!!
    Regards,
    Jishnu
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    I got the spiler yesterday & I was so happy

N Kiran Thank You So Much for taking efforts for me & sending Spoiler from Hyderabad to Pune. Kudos to you
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2011
  8. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    You are most welcome Kedar. Congrats!!! Did you like it? Is it upto your expectations?
  9. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Yes I was looking for the same design "Small but Sweet".

Kiran now I am waiting for Carbon Fibre Vinyl, the dealer said it will be coming on saturday
  10. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Bhandari Auto an Accessory shop in Pune offered me a deal for 5th Punto OEM alloy wheel. He has 2 OEM Punto alloys & asking price is Rs 4500 for one. If anyone is interested for to keep 5th alloy wheel then contact Bhandari Auto

Is it worth to buy it.

Shopping done for my ride
    1) Jopasu Car Duster
    2) Spoiler
    3) Mudflaps ( Will be painting in White ( Idea hijacked from one of TFI member (Jayadev I thing)))
    4) Neck Support
    5) Punto door Sil Plates
    etc
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.