1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A Successful migration from 1.2 Emotion Punto to 90HP Diesel Punto Abarth.

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by kedarbendre, Jul 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Nice pics Kedar bhai..now plates r looking superb on ur Abarth..r those absolute mud flaps good in stopping mud and rain water??in 7th pic ur car's side body got mud so asked if they r gud in stopping mud or not??wat is that badge beneath 90 hp?
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Nadeem thanks bhai.

Yes they are absolute edition mudflaps but they are not as functional as normal mudflaps. If you are planning to buy one then dont buy it. :up
  3. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    Kedar, red light looks very nice, but in dark conditions and from far will it not confuse the opposite driver ? red lights are usually meant for tail lights ! but you have real life experience, so pls share how is the road accepting red lights for headlights?
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    It does not affected on me or my car. Those eyes are bit small and if someone approching from front he can identify it is front side of the as it looks so small if you look it from front.

Once you switch on the main light then that red ring (read angel eye) wont be visible much.
  5. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Superb...gr8 job kedar
    1 person likes this.
  6. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Gadag
    But they look compact and nice compared to TATA mud flaps..and amaze,dzire and othr cars hav these type of small mud flaps..and these mud flaps show butch look of tyres unlike old mud flaps wich cover the tyres butch looks and dont do justice to fiat's rear design and styling of punto..
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    If you want them just for looks then go for it. I had the same purpose so removed those crappy mud flaps.

I am planning to paint these mud flaps in white color.
  8. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Killer on the Road.:cool:
  9. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Gadag
    are they made of fibre or plastic??dont paint mud flaps in white..let them be in black..they r looking nice..
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2013
  10. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Usually I do a Photoshop of mod planned and if it goes well in processed image then only I go ahead with the modification.

Will update very soon.

Sent from my MK16i using Forum Runner
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.