1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A Successful migration from 1.2 Emotion Punto to 90HP Diesel Punto Abarth.

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by kedarbendre, Jul 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Got one more Abarth tatoo on my Punto.

Just completed the radium work. Will upload pics clicked in daytime as well.

ForumRunner_20130121_230314.jpg
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  2. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Wow wonderful pics. I would love to see some pics of Exhaust and changes done to it from Stock ones. Also removal of the Punto badge from the left bottom corner didnt leave back any thing (kinda damage or some thing?)
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    No there is no damage after removal of Punto and Emotion badges. I removed the remaining part with shampoo water.

There is not modification done on exhaust. It after market dual chrome silencer tip. It is available on EBay UK.
  4. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Kedar,

Please let me know any change in sound after the new additional exhaust tips????
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Absolutly NO Rishi.

Everything is working fine.

I faced issues with an exhaust tip which I had earlier. It was resulted into the back pressure to the exhaust.
    1 person likes this.
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Success stories of mileage of my car is going on and I got highest mileage in my car's ownership from Kolhapur to Pune which was 29.7 kmpl. :up

There were all my uncle and aunts were in my car in this so have to slow down and needed to drive patiently at speed of 70-80kmph and as result of this patience I got mileage of 29.7 kmpl.

While going to Kolhapur from Pune was driving 110kmph + all the time with 100% AC on, I got mileage of 17.1 kmpl. :)
    4 people like this.
  7. Great mileage..but when you got 29.7 was that with ac on or off??

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
  8. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    last friday i had spirited driving from pune to sangli. especially from Karad to peth naka.
    3 cars in race .Ritz,honda city and my punto.
    it was awesome.
    only one thing i felt bad about our punto is that after 130Kmph it catches the speed very slowly were as ritz and honda city was too fast
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2013
  9. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    The mileage was going up till 25kmpl quickly when AC was on after that it was going up slowly, so I switched off the AC from Satata i.e. from 120 kms from Pune as it was 6:00 PM and after that it was going up slowly but faster than earlier. It was toughest task to drive 90HP at 70kmph. :-(

90HP is behaves like beast after 100kmph. It roars to go to more n more high speed. In this race I crossed 150-160 kmph.

In my case it was Punto vs Swift. Swift never got chance to overtake me till Kolhapur and overtook at toll naka :)
    3 people like this.
  10. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Ritz,how much hp ? it was diesel.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.