1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A Successful migration from 1.2 Emotion Punto to 90HP Diesel Punto Abarth.

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by kedarbendre, Jul 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Auto Freak

Auto Freak Amatore

Chennai
    Super cool is the word for the puddle lamps!
    Was first wondering "why is the Abarth logo painted on the floor and where is the puddle light"! until I saw the second pic!
    just brilliant! This gives your Punto quite a unique identity! :)

Edit: And the white alloys look cool too!
    They sure deserve better daylight pics! :p
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2013
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    @rishi the close look of fuel cap.

Abarth chrome gear knob. Leather around the gear knob stitched in red stitching for sporty stance.

Abarth flag above RHS lane change indicator.

Enjoy guys. Some more to come.

ForumRunner_20130111_142505.jpg

ForumRunner_20130111_142709.jpg

ForumRunner_20130111_142845.jpg
    3 people like this.
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
  4. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Kedar, super mods.
    I like the puddle lights very much and alloy wheels are good too.
    Could you also share more details on the mods, like how to do ( or DIY)!! Thank you for sharing :)
  5. platinumshine

platinumshine Regolare

when we had met at the time of Punto Sports and Caffe launch, your GP was enough a babe already ! They could have easily done with displaying your Punto as Sports variant :)
    Now she's become more hotter! Can easily be amongst the top best modded Puntoes in India. Fantastic.
    When giving darshan by the way? :)
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2013
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    platinumshine thanks for good words :up

I go to Kalyaninagar by BT Kawade road & I keep visiting my friend at Citadel, BT Kawade road on weekends. Where is your office and what the timing. We can meet up.

Tomorrow my car will be undergoing for EGR Cleaning, Wheel Balancing & Wheel Alignment treatment. :up
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2013
  7. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    Kedar, please give some details about 'how to install puddle lamps'. It seems like more of a DIY. Even i have planned first modification of puddle lamp on my LINEA.:)

Sent from my HTC Desire X using Tapatalk 2
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Tron I wont suggest you DIY for this puddle lamp, get it done from professional.

The power supply for puddle lamps is from A piĺler, a small cut to wire is required. I dont know any other option.
  9. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Update:

EGR, Intercooler cleaning process was going on since yesterday and its completed now. Just got a call from Italia-Linea as he drove my car few hours back and he said the car pick up and power delivery has been increased.

Now my car breathing better than before.

Wheel Balancing, Wheel Alignment, Projectors headlight adjustment, rear break adjustment and cleaning is in progress now.

My car will behave like brand new car after this refreshing servicing of my car.

Thanks Italia-Linea for suggesting me the best mechanic for FIAT in Pune Mr. Ravi.
    2 people like this.
  10. Is egr cleaning necessary before 60k kms? How much does it take to get it cleaned?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.