1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A Successful migration from 1.2 Emotion Punto to 90HP Diesel Punto Abarth.

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by kedarbendre, Jul 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Mud Flaps - MRP 899. Available only at very few dealerships please check before you go there.
  2. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad

Your Punto was bought around July 2011 so it will have the newer version of the brake pads. Pair costs 3200 tax inclusive + 400 for replacement.

VJ
    1 person likes this.
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Thanks for quick reply. I think the bill for 30,000 km servicing will go upto Rs. 11000 if I change the break pads.
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2012
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    ramjn did you change the break pads as well? The break pad price = 3200 and normal servicing will cost near about 6k to 7k so I was thinking its 11000.
  6. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    As mine is 1.2 Active, Did the 4th Service last week, the Bill came to IRs.:6500.00, Changed, Engine Oil, Oil Filter, Cleaned Air Filter, Wheel Alignment Done. Routine Check-up
    They just cleaned the Brake Shoe, Saying its Perfect as my Grande is done 12500Kms.
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2012
  7. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Hi Kedar,

I have done my 30K servicing from millennium drive. He quoted me for 13K. But when I got the final bill that was 7390/-

That was including some accessories. ie door visor & floor mat.

During the servicing, all oils & coolant was changed & he told me that the break pads can run till 6K km more so didn't replaced it.

Meet Mr. Oblesh over there.
  8. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I did not change the brake pads. Still going by my bill and an additional cost of Rs. 3200, the total bill should still be less than 10k. :)
  9. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    A service advisor from Pandit Auto said prices of lubricants and other spare has been increased. :-(

Lets wait till Monday for exact amount :)
  10. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Update:

My car is in MDrive Service Center. Just received a call from SA saying that you need to change the disc pads and disc as well. :-(

How come disc pad worn in just 30,000 kms which affected on break discs as well?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.