1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A Successful migration from 1.2 Emotion Punto to 90HP Diesel Punto Abarth.

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by kedarbendre, Jul 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Hay is it possible to paint the OEM alloys in white color, anyone knows the approximate price?
  2. Hey Kedar bhai are you getting the abarth alloys?
    :eek:fftopic Btw,just for knowledge how much is the cost of the punto abarth top end there in uk?
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Arnab I was planning to buy Abarth Scorpion type alloys but due to transport charges and customs charges I dropped that plan. For price and few more details please visit this link. I think you have missed this review.

Please visit this link as well my review on Motorbeam.
  4. i did read your review but u mentioned "Price starts from £16,857.24 excluding Essesse Kit.",so which variant is this?and what is the price of the top end variant?
    sorry to bother u bhai,just too curious:p
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Arnab the stock Punto EVO Abarth starts from £16,857.24 and the car which I drove was Punto EVO Essesse mean an additional kit of Essesse which costs £600. So top of the line with cost you near about £17500.
  6. wow it costs approx 15.3L
    maybe in future if Fiat launches this I mught be able to buy it(provided they give heavy discounts,and keep the car price according to India standards..):up

So when you coming back to India?
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Arnab well there is no possibility that Fiat will launch Abarth brand in India. They are not able to sell Punto which is priced around 8 lakh then how they are gonna sell this 15 lakh Punto. People will say this is just another Punto.
    1 person likes this.
  8. Well I was being very optimistic,maybe after 7-8 years the situation might be totally different..Fiat selling 50k + units a month,and maruti 2-3k units.:dancing
    2 people like this.
  9. hpmadan

hpmadan Timido

Bangalore
    request to please provide me the vector file as iam planning to my punto red.

Hello Keday,

Can you please send me the vector file as iam planning for my punto red and my email id is hpmadan@gmail.com

Thanks in advance

Regards
    Madan
  10. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Vector files sent. Please check your mail box.
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.