1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A Successful migration from 1.2 Emotion Punto to 90HP Diesel Punto Abarth.

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by kedarbendre, Jul 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

Last edited: Jul 12, 2012
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Guys plan is cancelled because the price of these alloys including tires, customs duty and travel expenses from Sheffield to Newport (to collect these alloys) are going around 90k.
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Good new guys I am going to Abarth showroom @ chesterfield tomorrow to test drive Punto Evo Abarth. I got those Scorpion claw design alloys as well and I am going to buy those alloys for near about Rs. 26000. I will keep you updated.
    2 people like this.
  4. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Let me be the first to congratulate you !!! You cant get a better bday present for your darling! Getting them for 26k is a steal and we can understand how fiat india is robbing us by charging 10k per alloy here in india, that too for 15 inchers !
    But how much it ll come to get it down to india kdar ?
  5. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Kedar, I remember reading somewhere that EU Punto is 100PCD, so be careful when you pick alloys from there. They may not be a direct fit on our rides.
  6. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    We also doubted the same as i have also read that EU wheels are 100pcd.. but then i saw latest wheels are all 98 PCD 4 lug there, this one also.
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    I dont have any problems with 100pcds. I can use required stuff to fit these alloys.
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    I visited the showroom and test drive the Punto Evo Essesse Abarth.

I had a look of alloys and they are excellent condition but the problem is they dont have cente caps and which I need to buy again. The cost of those center caps for brand new is 110 pound means near about Rs.9000 which is not at all worth. I trying to negotiate with salesman to reduce the price of those alloys so that I can spend on center caps.

Alloys are 7Jx17" with Pirelli tires and with tire cost is 499 pound and without tires its 330 pounds. If I buy those alloys with tyres then it would be great deal. But the problem is to carry those alloys with tires to India.

Can someone help me find out the option to carry these alloys to India. I tried to get quote from International Courier but it is very expensive. Can anyone help me please. I want these alloys for my car.
  9. Srini

Srini Regolare

Chennai
    Try booking it via sea by yourself. it will be slow but cheap
  10. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Okies I will that option as well
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.