1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A Successful migration from 1.2 Emotion Punto to 90HP Diesel Punto Abarth.

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by kedarbendre, Jul 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. destinY9819

destinY9819

Hi,

I planning to make my Punto Abarth,

Can any1 please provide me vector file for the Abarth Stripes and how much will it cost for stripes? and what quality/color viyl to use?

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

Hi,

I planning to make my Punto Abarth,

Can any1 please provide me vector file for the Abarth Stripes and how much will it cost for stripes? and what quality/color viyl to use?
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Replied to your PM.
  3. destinY9819

destinY9819

"The following errors occurred with your submission
    kedarbendre has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

FIX IT... :)
  4. Kedar Sir-How much your Punto had done till now.
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Destiny messages now deleted. Send me PM.

Ferrari1234 I have completed 28000kms on odo....now I am in UK and and car is at home and does not have daily usage.

---------- Post added at 02:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 AM ----------

The time is coming closer and my Punt will be completing one year on 28th Jully.

It was wonderful experience with Punto 90HP. I faced some issues from dealer and not from FIAT INDIA. The car is absoltutely fine and I didnt face any problems.

I am feeling sad that I am not with her on her birthday and both of us will be missing each other :-(.

3rd servicing is also pending and after that servicing few major mods are scheduled.

Is it possible to upgrade to 205 section tyre on FIAT alloy, if yes then my tyre upgrade will be 205 section :)
  6. kirenh

kirenh Regolare

Mumbai/Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    I hope you have not started flirting with other beauties in UK :)

Kiran
  7. Yes you can change the 205 section tires with stock wheels.
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Kiran sir I am loyal with her family just flirting with her sisters lol.....check my facebook account or Sheffield UK thread for more flirting pics :)
    1 person likes this.
  9. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    :Anyone know the PCDs of Abarth Alloys? Attached is the reference image of alloys. Please let me know PCDs of these alloys. Is it possible to fit these alloys to my Grande Punto. Experts please comment

abarth claw alloys.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  10. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Punto will be a super sporty with those alloys. Looks like 5 scorpions tied to the center.
    Are you planning to go for it?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.