1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A Successful migration from 1.2 Emotion Punto to 90HP Diesel Punto Abarth.

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by kedarbendre, Jul 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    thanks kedar,i will enquire it !
  2. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

pictures:D....
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    update:

Completed 23k on odo yesterday.

Now its time to change the Engine oil and oil filter. I will shifting to Mobile 1 Delvac. :dance
  4. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    Kedar... You have got Hottt Looking Eyes for yah Ride :car ... Your Car is loooking Awesome :up
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    As I mentioned earlier that I will be switching to Mobil 1 Delvac fully synthetic Engine oil, I am using Mobil 1 Delvac and completed 2500km. One thing to mention here is that, the mileage of my car is dropped drastically though the car is butter smooth. I never crossed 17kmpl after changing the engine oil. I had so many long trips in last week and tried each and every method but of no use. I am totally confused why it is happening. Earlier i was getting 18-19 kmpl in city and 20+ on highway.
  6. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Is there any change that you noticed on IC. Check a typical relaxed cruise at 80 and see how IC is giving. If it is same as what you use to get the drope may be due to
    driving conditions. Wait and get it confirmed. Clean the air filter and check whether any improvement.

Engine will be ragging the fresher Mr. Delvac. After ragging period both will become friends and your problem will be resolved.:D
  7. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    @kedar, trust me it happens some times. Reason - unidentified. But it happens to me too.

Inaddition to that summer is making things diffcult too. Don't worry much about it.

If you still have doubt about your car, do one thing, take her out in night time. Drive sedetly & still if your car not being up to the mark then dig-out on it.
  8. I am using Mobil Delvac 1 and haven't noticed the drop in FE
  9. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Thanks for advice guys....

@sungoa2010 now its more than 3000kms on odo after changing the oil and still both of them are not friend :-(....

I am worried that my cars mileage dropped. I cleaned the air filter as well at the time of engine oil change.
  10. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    kedar,
    I have also changd the engine oil recently to delvac1 i would say it adds value for efficiency.
    Try once again on empty stretch havng minimum gear changes.

May be you have changd ur driving style.aggresive huh.
    Last edited: May 1, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.