1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A Successful migration from 1.2 Emotion Punto to 90HP Diesel Punto Abarth.

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by kedarbendre, Jul 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

Super cool.............. very nice.....

can u share the details from where u purchased the lights..?~?
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Here is the link

Now they are costlier by $10. We go free shipping. :)
  3. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    Grande Punto 1.3

very nice :)

a few questions
    1. what bulbs are used H1 or D2S
    2. the bulbs are 35W or 50W
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  4. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Killer setup Kedar bhaisaab.

Your 90 is now a Devil 90 with those flaming red eyes and ears!
  5. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

One question being a newbie. Was the Headlamp assembly cut to accomodate the Projector kit or is it a perfect fit in the bulb slot ?
  6. gautamkhadse

gautamkhadse Regolare

Kedar , did you order these blackened headlights or didi you get them painted somewhere ???? If you got them painted in PUne , where and for how much ?
  7. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    Awesome. The same old question. How did you manage to open the headlights? Was it easy?
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Thank you all. :)

@Gautam:- Headlights are painted in Pune. Car Cupid, Pashan Sus Road, Pune. It will cost you near about Rs500-1000.

@ramjn:- Opening headlight is not a simple task. FIAT used some other kind of sealant in headlights. Accessories shop charged me Rs. 2500 to open it, fix the headlights and to paint it.

@Vj V1 :- Those angel eyes are perfect match to OEM headlight. I didnt cut anything. Not even wiring.

@Phew:-Buddy sorry I dont have technical knowledge about that. I think bulbs are 35W and other thing is H4.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2012
  9. Jotinder

Jotinder Regolare

New Delhi
    Linea 1.3
    Really nice mod. Just Few questions(Sorry if you have already posted some of this info)

1. What is the colour of inner angel eye(outer is red, couldnt make out inner, is it blue or white).

2. Can you turn on just your Angel eye working as DRL and how was it managed. Did add some switch for the same in the cabin.

3. Can the individual Angel eye can be turned on (Inner or outer) or both turn on together.

4.Your Bulb are they 4300k or 6000k

Thanks in advance
  10. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Jotindet thanks :)

The angel eye is working on Parking light switch. I removed parking bulbs and connection of parking bulb given to angel eye.

Actually I ordered dual angel eyes projectors, outer is Red and inner is white. By mistake white angel broken in one of projectors, aur waise bhi I dont wanted to white angel eyes so disconnected white angel eye in another projector :).

If you have dual angel you can use a switch to power on/off both the angel eyes. Yes that possible.

I dont have any idea about the bulbs those are 35W. I am not awate if it is 4300l or 6000k.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.