1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A Successful migration from 1.2 Emotion Punto to 90HP Diesel Punto Abarth.

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by kedarbendre, Jul 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Yesterday went to the showroom for the clarification. Had word with SA & he informed me that the so called Big Discount on Insurance is not 50% but it is Rs. 5276 for Punto ( outside Octrai Pune ).

After all calculation the on road price.

On Road Price Without any discount Rs. 7.48
    Discount offered
    1) HSBC Corporate Discount Rs. 9000
    2) Discount on Insurance 5276.

Discounted Price Rs. 7.33.
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    These are the photos of N Kiran's ride. I was looking out for this kind of spoiler for my car. I am going to make it in Carbon Fiber.
    Kiran is going to send me this spoiler. :)

Yesterday enquired about the carbon fiber vinyl at Plastic point, Kumar Prestige Point at Shukrawar Peth, Pune. He quoted me Rs. 25/ feet. I ordered 30 feet of carbon fiber vinyl from him & will be getting on Monday.

Kiran thank you so much for giving me time.

14072011379.jpg

14072011380.jpg

14072011385.jpg

14072011386.jpg
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2011
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Just had chat with Kiran & he is shipping the spoiler from Hyderabad to Pune. I will fix a carbon fiber vinyl on that.

Kiran thank you sooooo much. I really appreciate your efforts that you gave me your time. I hope we will meet soon. :)
  4. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    @kedarbendre- That sounds really good :) BTW you can do some Jugaads guru! :D
  5. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    @ Kedar : You are most welcome. The shipping is done. You will recieve the spoiler tomorrow evening. As I told you my brother stays in Pune, so hopefully will meet you when I visit him. Probably " if " invited to Amogh's marriage, will also be a reason to visit Pune. Anyways congrats on the new possession. Wish you many happy miles.
  6. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Congratulations and best wishes, once again, kedarbendre. The reverse parking sensors that my Linea got fitted from Concorde Motors has a switch for putting off beeps. It shows distance in metre too in addition to optional beeps. It cost Rs 3900 [Autocop brand - approved FIAT accessory]. Outside, the same were available for Rs 3500, but I decided to take them from the dealership in order to avoid any future warranty issues.
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Thank you so much Kiran & Ravi sir.

The car may be dispatched from the Ranjangoan Plant today. I will be going for PDI tommorrow at Hinjewadi Stockyard.
  8. rajesh karia

rajesh karia Amatore

Mumbai
    Congrats kedarbendre, wishing you loads of memorable mile crunching with yur BNW GP :)
  9. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Lucky to get Rs. 26000 Diesel free of Cost

A good news want to share with you all.

I visited Pandit Auto for FIAT Online Lucky draw. Thanks to god and I won Rs. 26000 Diesel free of cost.

:clapping :clapping :clapping :clapping :clapping
    2 people like this.
  10. ferobian

ferobian Amatore

Hosur
    wow wow wow... Awesome bro.. Congrats...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.