1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

A Successful migration from 1.2 Emotion Punto to 90HP Diesel Punto Abarth.

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by kedarbendre, Jul 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    SAF_RoadWarrior go ahead and buy a car from Hem Motors. Bargain a lot for accessories and Discounts. There wont be any problem.
  2. SAF_RoadWarrior

SAF_RoadWarrior Amatore

USA
    USA
    Linea 1.4
    Thanks Pal! I will ask them for quotation..however, there is no discount n 90hp.The SE is trying to fetch 90HP from other dealer in the state with 2011 discount.Lets see..do you see any risk to bring the car from other dealer to the point of sale?Should I be worried about production month?What should be my cut off of prod month of 2011?
  3. platinumshine

platinumshine Regolare

SAF_Roadwarrior, at Satara there is no octroi thus no octroi charges, hence the cost will be less by I assume 15-20k.
    Guys, correct me if I'm wrong, if the car has to be registered at Pune then the octroi charges will again come into picture?

any case, SAF_Roadwarrior congrats in advance for your mighty ninety and all the best for rest of the proceedings.
  4. SAF_RoadWarrior

SAF_RoadWarrior Amatore

USA
    USA
    Linea 1.4
    Thanks,platinumshine !! the quote is including rto+octroi and it is almost 12k less here in PCMC compare to Pundit Auto.

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

platinumshine ,Have you dealt with Hem Motor? I met the sales guy called Monish..how reliable is the dealer and how negotiationg?cvan you please give some thought?
  5. platinumshine

platinumshine Regolare

@SAF_RoadWarrior, dealt with Hem for over 7-8 years in the last decade when Hem used to be Maruti dealer and service station. It was always a good experience.
    Hem used to be TVS dealer and service too (not sure now), did not have that good an experience there for my sis's scooty.

Concerning Hem as Fiat dealer, well my dad in the last year checked with them for Punto90, the SA wasn't that helpful. They didnt have a TD car nor was he ready to talk about any discount as compared to Pandit Auto at Pune who were pouring offers. That's all I know about Hem as Fiat dealer, mate.

BTW I think Kedar's thread is getting highjacked here which we dont want to do :)
  6. SAF_RoadWarrior

SAF_RoadWarrior Amatore

USA
    USA
    Linea 1.4
    Thanks Man for the info..

I am going to release the "hostage"..no worries...Will create a new topic if it is required.
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    SAF_RoadWarrior what happened? From where did you buy your car, from Pune or Satara?
  8. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

i read it some time ago.. u be getting a black roof.. wht the status on that..!!
  9. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Its done thomman and photos are ready however I forgot to upload it on forum.
  10. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

When can we expect the pictures..!!??
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.